What is Fallout 4 CD key?
It's a digital key that allows you to download Fallout 4 directly to PC from the official Platforms.
How can I find the best prices for Fallout 4 CD keys?
Allkeyshop.com compares the cheapest prices of Fallout 4 on the digital downloads market to find the best sales and discount codes on trusted stores.
9 November 2015
Bethesda Game Studios
About this game
You are the sole survivor of Vault 111. Fight for survival in a world filled with dangers and struggles thanks to the nuclear apocalypse that took place over a hundred years ago.
- Create and customize your character with the S.P.E.C.I.A.L. system that lets you become anything you want to be. Pair up your attributes with hundreds of Perks to fit your very own playstyle.
- Experience intense combat in first-person or third-person with tactical depth made possible by the Vault-Tec Assisted Targeting System (V.A.T.S.). Target specific body parts and watch the carnage ensue.
- Explore a massive open-world based on Boston where you can collect resources, craft gear and build entire settlements. Be wary of the dangers of the wasteland, though.
It’s a pleasure to pick through the world, to discover new sights, and to pick through the perks and customisation option to conceive the perfect character build, however bizarre.
Its combat is the best Bethesda have ever produced: involving, kinetic, and exciting.
It’s insanely ambitious and utterly absorbing, a game that has clearly had thousands of hours poured into every detail of its compelling world.
This bundle pack contains the special edition of Skyrim and the Game of the year edition of Fallout 4, both games developed by Bethesda game studios.
- The Special Edition includes all three expansions — Dragonborn, Dawnguard, and Hearthfire — adding hours of new story content, quests, weapons, gear, and mechanics.
- Fallout 4 GOTY Edition – The Game of the Year Edition bundles the base game with all 6 released DLCs: Automatron, Wasteland Workshop, Far Harbor, Contraptions Workshop, Vault-Tec Workshop, and Nuka-World.
The Game of the Year Edition bundles the base game with all 6 released DLCs: Automatron, Wasteland Workshop, Far Harbor, Contraptions Workshop, Vault-Tec Workshop, and Nuka-World.
This Bundle pack contains all single-player games in the Fallout franchise:
- Fallout – The first game in the franchise, set in the aftermath of a worldwide nuclear war, survive in an unknown and dangerous world. Take on the role of a vault dweller a person who has grown up in the underground, circumstances have made it that force you to go outside and rediscover a world 80 years after the end of modern civilization.
- Fallout 2 – The sequel to the critically acclaimed game that took the RPG out of fantasy its been 80 years since your ancestors first walked on the surface, so search for the Garden of Eden Creation Kit to save your primitive village from certain doom. Your path will be strewn with crippling radiation, mutants, treachery, lies, and deception.
- Fallout Tactics – The first tactical squad-based game in the fallout universe you are part of the brotherhood of steel your weapons will become more than tools they will be your friends because it’s all that stands between rekindled civilization and the howling radiated wasteland.
- Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition – The first fully 3D game in the franchise, take in the sights and sounds of the vast capital wasteland, see the great monuments of the united states lying in post-apocalyptic ruin you will make choices that will define you and change the world.
- Fallout New Vegas: Ultimate Edition – Welcome to Vegas, not even nuclear fallout will could slow the hustle of sin city, explore the vast expanses of the desert wasteland from small towns dotting the mojave to the bright lights of the new vegas strip.
- Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition – You are the sole survivor of Vault 111. Fight for survival in a world filled with dangers and struggles thanks to the nuclear apocalypse over a hundred years ago.
Standard + Season Pass
This Edition of Fallout 4 contains the base game and all of the currently released content, for Fallout 4:
- Fallout 4 Automatron – A mysterious wasteland known as the Mechanist has let loose a horde of murderous robots. Destroy them and retrieve their parts to build your very own robot companions Mod your creations with hundreds of limbs, armor, and weapons. Customize them with different paint schemes and give them a voice for the perfect wasteland partner.
- Fallout 4 Wasteland Workshop – The Wasteland Workshop allows players to design traps and cages to capture live creatures. These creatures can be pitted against each other, tamed, or sent to attack other settlers. You also get several new design options for customizing your settlements.
- Fallout 4 Far Harbor – Travel to the island of Far Harbor, an area with higher radiation levels and home to more feral creatures. Investigate the escalating conflict between the synths called the Children of Atom and the local townspeople while you unlock more powerful weapons and higher-level armor.
- Fallout 4 Contraptions Workshop – Take your settlements to the next level with all sorts of new machines. Build conveyor belts, logic gates, elevators, greenhouses, and other complex gadgets and mechanisms to improve your life and those of other settlers.
- Fallout 4 Vault-Tec Workshop – Create the Vault of your dreams thanks to the new Vault-Tec Workshop. Entice new Dwellers with nostalgia as you fit your Vault with pre-war furniture and decor. Follow the footsteps of other Overseers before you and conduct Vault-Tec-approved experiments to determine what makes an ideal citizen.
- Fallout 4 Nuka-World – Take a trip to Nuka-World, a once-bustling amusement park that has become a haven for Raiders. Explore this vast new region with different themed zones such as the Safari Adventure, the Galactic Zone, and more. Become the leader of your own Raider gang while going through new quests and unlocking new gear.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10 (64 bits)
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2300 2.8 GHz, AMD Phenom II X4 945 3.0 GHz
- RAM: 8 GB
- HDD: 30 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 550 Ti 2GB, AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB
Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bits)
- CPU: Intel Core i7 4790 3.6 GHz, AMD FX-9590 4.7 GHz
- RAM: 8 GB
- HDD: 30 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 780 3GB, AMD Radeon R9 290X 4GB
A mysterious wasteland known as the Mechanist has let loose a horde of murderous robots. Destroy them and retrieve their parts to build your very own robot companions. Mod your creations with hundreds of limbs, armor, abilities, and weapons. Customize them with different paint schemes and give them a voice for the perfect wasteland partner.
The Wasteland Workshop allows players to design traps and cages to capture live creatures. These creatures can be pitted against each other, tamed, or sent to attack other settlers. You also get several new design options for customizing your settlements.
Travel to the island of Far Harbor, an area with higher levels of radiation and home to more feral creatures. Investigate the escalating conflict between the synths called the Children of Atom and the local townspeople while you unlock more powerful weapons and higher-level armor.
Find all the best prices for Fallout 4 DLCs on Allkeyshop!
Best Deals on Sandbox Games (August 2020)
August 5, 2020 | Allkeyshop Video Gaming News
Sandbox games allow you to move freely inside the game, giving you freedom of mevement, progression, and more! Check out 15 of the Best Sandbox Games to Jump Into Right Now HERE Best Deals on Sandbox Games (AUGUST 2020)
10 Best Games Like Fallout 4
July 20, 2019 | Alternative / Top 10
Top 10 Games Like Fallout 4 10. RAGE 2 Avalanche Studios and id Software merged forces to create the truly awe-inspiring first-person shooter that is Rage 2. The game takes place in a massive open-world granting players the ability to roam anywhere and reduce buildings to rubble, reduce enemies to corpses, and […]
Here are Steam’s Top Selling Games for 2018 so Far
July 5, 2018 | Gaming News
As Steam’s Summer Sale nears its end, Valve is giving players one last push to take advantage of their deals by revealing Steams’s top selling games for 2018 so far. Here’s a look at some of the titles players have spent the most money on these past few months. If you’re looking for a great […]
Watch New Fallout 4 VR Gameplay Video Plus PC Requirements
December 9, 2017 | Gaming News
Bethesda Game Studios has revealed a new Fallout 4 VR gameplay video. It gives a few tips on how to play the game since it will be launching very soon. This upcoming virtual reality game is the VR version of the popular Fallout 4. Since it is played with a VR headset or the HTC […]
Fallout 4 High-Res Texture Pack Is Here And Is A Whopping 58 GB!
February 7, 2017 | Gaming News
Fallout 4 is looking prettier than ever with the new Fallout 4 High-res Texture Pack. Bethesda has made this download for free, and would just cost you about 58 GB of disk space (no kidding!). “Experience the wasteland like you’ve never seen it before with the Fallout 4 High-Resolution Texture Pack! From the blasted […]