How to activate cd keys on Steam.
Updated November 23, 2019
1. Head to the main Steam page and press Install Steam.
2. Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account then Click the + add a game (lower left of the steam software).
3. Choose to Activate a product on steam.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions like in the pictures and type in your Product code. Once you have typed the Product code you will have a successful activation of the product.
5. After you press finish a window will be prompt and it will ask you to choose the installation path of where the game will be installed. We recommend you to create a desktop shortcut so you can launch the game directly from your desktop once it has been downloaded.
Related topic How to create account on Steam.
*If you need further assistance or have any other questions you can contact us through our live chat support (bottom right) or email us firstname.lastname@example.org, we will be more than happy to help you.