Upcoming For Honor Patch Brings Gameplay Improvements
An upcoming For Honor patch will bring improvements in terms of its gameplay, Ubisoft has announced. According to Ubisoft community developer Eric Pope, their team has been actively listening to the community, and they based these improvements from players’ feedback.
|For Honor PS4||
|For Honor Xbox One||
The following changes will be deployed in an upcoming For Honor patch:
- Bots Replacing Players in Duel / Brawl / Elimination Game Modes: Players who took part during the Beta had concerns about Bots with full health replacing players who leave. The player will now be replaced with a dead Bot in the mentioned game modes.
- Conqueror and Berserker: Can no longer combo into a free Guard Break if an opponent blocks a light attack from these heroes
- Peacekeeper: Will fix bug where the 2nd and 3rd stabs from a guardbreak doesn’t apply bleed
- Light Attacks: Recovery time will be reduced
- Light Chains: Time between attacks will be reduced
- Pouncing Thrust & Hunter’s Strike: Damage and link options after these moves will be increased
- Shield Crush: Link to Light Attack chains will be added
- Hunter’s Rush: Recovery time will be reduced
- Guardbreak Counter (All Heroes): You can’t currently counter a guardbreak during guardbreak attempt. This will be returned to the previous behavior like in the Beta
Ubisoft did not mention when these updates will be released. We’ll keep you posted as more information is released in the coming days.
ALSO ON ALLKEYSHOP NEWS
Looks like someone from Ubisoft had fun creating taunts for For Honor AI bots! They are so hilarious, you wouldn’t want to miss them! Check em out now!