Guide Kingdom Come Deliverance: Learn to read
|Kingdom Come Deliverance||
|Kingdom Come Deliverance PS4||
|Kingdom Come Deliverance Xbox One||
The power of wordsYou start Kingdom Come: Deliverance without being able to read. Very soon however, you will have the opportunity to find a solution to this problem by following these steps:
- Go to Uzhitz in the far north-east
- Pay a visit to the scribe (a feather marks his office on the map, its sign shows three potions and a feather).
- The scribe is not always present, try to visit him in the middle of the day. You will find him working at his desk.
- Speak to him and ask him to teach you to read for 50 Groschen.
- After a short sequence, read the book on the table close to you then talk to the scribe and tell him the story deals with a man and a hen.
- Then read the other book on its reading desk. You will not understand a single word, perfectly normal.
- Go back to the scribe, say you read the text and select this line: “Nullus est liber tam malus, ut non aliqua parte prosit.”
- Colleague: Pay less for books in shops.
- Immersion: When you read, your hunger and fatigue are halved.