What is Yakuza Like a Dragon Game Code?
It's a digital key that allows you to download Yakuza Like a Dragon directly to Xbox One from Xbox Live.
How can I find the best prices for Yakuza Like a Dragon on Xbox one?
Allkeyshop.com compares the cheapest prices of Yakuza Like a Dragon on the digital downloads market to find the best sales and discount codes on trusted stores.
13 November 2020
Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio
About this game
15 years after willingly taking the fall for a murder he did not commit, Ichiban Kasuga regains his freedom only to find his clan destroyed by the man he trusted the most.
- An all-new story with a brand new main protagonist. Set out on a mission to find out the truth behind your clan’s demise and the betrayal of your patriarch.
- Recruit a rag-tag group of unlikely allies — the rogue cop Nanba, the homeless ex-nurse Nanba, and the hostess with her own agenda Saeko.
- Experience a brand new turn-based RPG combat system where characters can use objects in the environment as weapons or tools in battles.
- Assign Jobs to your characters to gain access to specific abilities and party roles. Change Jobs at any time to adjust your strategy or try out different synergies.
All pre-orders come with the Legends Costume Pack as a bonus. The Legends Costume Pack contains 8 costume sets based on iconic characters from the series:
- Goro Majima Yakuza 0 Costume
- Kazuma Kiryu Yakuza 0 Costume
- Taiga Saejima Costume
- Haruka Sawamura Costume
- Ryuji Goda Costume
- Daigo Dojima Costume
- Makoto Date Costume
- Kaoru Sayama Costume
Day Ichi Digital Edition (Digital):
The Day Ichi Digital Edition includes a digital copy of the base game plus the Legends Costume Pack pre-order bonus.
Hero Edition (Digital):
The Hero Edition bundles the base game with the following in-game extras:
- Job Set
- Get two more playable Jobs — the electric-guitar-slamming Devil Rocker for Ichiban, Adachi, Nanba, Joon-Gi and Zhao, and the naginata-wielding Matriarch for Saeko and Eri.
- Management Mode Set
- Get 3 sets of Management Mode Employees:
- Legendary Employees – Kazuma Kiryu, Goro Majima, Taiga Saejima, Daigo Dojima and Masaru Watase
- Reliable Employees – Makoto Date, Seong-hui, Nick Ogata and Hamako
- Hostess Employees – Yuki and Koyuki
Legendary Hero Edition (Digital):
The Legendary Hero Edition contains everything included in the Hero Edition plus the following in-game extras:
- Crafting Set
- Get common, uncommon and rare materials that can be used to craft in-game items and equipment at the Romance Workshop in Yokohama.
- Karaoke Set
- Get plenty of extra songs for the jukebox at Survive Bar, including brand new tracks and returning ones from previous Yakuza games.
- Stat Boost Set
- Get six consumable stat boost packs that you can use to improve Ichiban’s personality traits, increase job ranks, level up your characters, and more.
- Ultimate Costume Set
- Get 5 costume sets from iconic characters from the series for different members of your party, plus 2 costume sets that can be equipped by anyone from your party and 2 Yokohama-themed costumes for Saeko and Eri.
Day Ichi Steelbook Edition (Physical):
The Day Ichi Steelbook Edition includes a physical copy of the base game, a special steelbook to store your game in, plus the Legends Costume Pack pre-order bonus.
This game may require a subscription to Xbox Live Microsoft.
Compare our different subscription prices by visiting our Xbox Live subscription catalog.
Ultimate Costume Set
Get 4 themed costume packs for customizing your party:
- Iconic Characters Pack
- Kiryu (Ichiban)
- Akiyama (Joon-gi)
- Majima (Nanba)
- Date (Adachi)
- Saejima (Zhao)
- Onomichio Costume Set (all)
- Bleach Japan Costume Set (all)
- Double Heroine Costume Set (Saeko/Eri)
Management Mode Set
Get 3 sets of Management Mode Employees to add to your roster:
- Legendary Employees
- Kazuma Kiryu
- Goro Majima
- Taiga Saejima
- Daigo Dojima
- Masaru Watase
- Reliable Employees
- Makoto Date
- Nick Ogata
- Hostess Employees
Get 3 karaoke packs that add new songs to the jukebox at Survive Bar.
- New Karaoke Hits
- Hell Stew (Ichiban)
- The Future I Dreamed Of (Ichiban)
- Spring Breeze (Saeko)
- Machine Gun Kiss (Adachi)
- Hell Stew (Zhao)
- Classic Kiryu
- Today is a Diamond (Yakuza 6: The Song of Life)
- Hands (Yakuza 6)
- TONIGHT -restart from this night-
- Judgement (Yakuza 0)
- Machine Gun Kiss (Yakuza 4)
- Bakamitai (Yakuza 5)
- Classic Majima
- 24 Hour Cinderella (Yakuza 0)
- Pride From Despair (Yakuza Kiwami 2)
- As Long as You’re Happy (Yakuza Kiwami 2)
- Samurai Ondo (Ryu Ga Gotoku Ishin!)
- Majima Construction Theme (Yakuza Kiwami 2)
- GET TO THE TOP! (Yakuza: Dead Souls)
Contains 2 additional playable jobs:
- Devil Rocker (Ichiban, Adachi, Nanba, Joon-Gi, Zhao) – enables use of an electric guitar as a weapon.
- Matriarch (Saeko, Eri) – enables use of a naginata or other heavy weaponry.