What is Yakuza Like a Dragon Game Code?
It's a digital key that allows you to download Yakuza Like a Dragon directly to Playstation 5 from PSN (PlayStation Network).
How can I find the best prices for Yakuza Like a Dragon on Playstation 5 ?
Allkeyshop.com compares the cheapest prices of Yakuza Like a Dragon on the digital downloads market to find the best sales and discount codes on trusted stores.
2 March 2021
Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio
About this game
15 years after willingly taking the fall for a murder he did not commit, Ichiban Kasuga regains his freedom only to find his clan destroyed by the man he trusted the most.
- An all-new story with a brand new main protagonist. Set out on a mission to find out the truth behind your clan’s demise and the betrayal of your patriarch.
- Recruit a rag-tag group of unlikely allies — the rogue cop Nanba, the homeless ex-nurse Nanba, and the hostess with her own agenda Saeko.
- Experience a brand new turn-based RPG combat system where characters can use objects in the environment as weapons or tools in battles.
- Assign Jobs to your characters to gain access to specific abilities and party roles. Change Jobs at any time to adjust your strategy or try out different synergies.
Someone once said that Shenmue crawled so that Yakuza could run. If that’s true, then Like A Dragon is the Usain Bolt of the series. There is so much to love and discover in the game’s 50 to 70-hour main story. Top this off with a new game plus mode, and you have an RPG that I can easily see being played for hundreds of hours.
Yakuza: Like a Dragon is still a fantastic experience, and it’s a game that’s hard not to recommend. Yes, it is technically an RPG, but it never feels like one when playing it. The entire cast is made up of loveable characters, the storyline is both heartfelt and goofy, and it’s almost impossible not to crack a smile while playing. Yakuza: Like a Dragon is pure fun and does a great job capturing the essence of video games. It may not take full advantage of the PS5’s hardware, but it doesn’t need to in order to be a great game – and what few upgrades occur in the leap to current-gen probably make this the best way to experience Yakuza: Like a Dragon all the same.
Yakuza: Like a Dragon is an important entry for a series that’s trying to redefine itself without losing what makes it Yakuza. I thoroughly enjoyed the story, even though its pacing was inconsistent. A lot of the enjoyment is due to the new protagonist Ichiban, his memorable companions, and their relationships, which are engaging to explore. Most of the adventure is set in the Yokohama region, which is a joy to interact with, and so are its shops and engaging side stories. While the introduction of RPG mechanics was a daring move, it ultimately paid off, and I prefer the full-on RPG approach over the old brawler gameplay. Most of its RPG systems are simplistic to the point of almost being repetitive, but it lays a solid and fun foundation upon which future titles can build.
Hero Edition (Digital):
The Hero Edition bundles the base game with the following in-game extras:
- Job Set
- Get two more playable Jobs — the electric-guitar-slamming Devil Rocker for Ichiban, Adachi, Nanba, Joon-Gi and Zhao, and the naginata-wielding Matriarch for Saeko and Eri.
- Management Mode Set
- Get 3 sets of Management Mode Employees:
- Legendary Employees – Kazuma Kiryu, Goro Majima, Taiga Saejima, Daigo Dojima and Masaru Watase
- Reliable Employees – Makoto Date, Seong-hui, Nick Ogata and Hamako
- Hostess Employees – Yuki and Koyuki
Legendary Hero Edition (Digital):
The Legendary Hero Edition contains everything included in the Hero Edition plus the following in-game extras:
- Crafting Set
- Get common, uncommon and rare materials that can be used to craft in-game items and equipment at the Romance Workshop in Yokohama.
- Karaoke Set
- Get plenty of extra songs for the jukebox at Survive Bar, including brand new tracks and returning ones from previous Yakuza games.
- Stat Boost Set
- Get six consumable stat boost packs that you can use to improve Ichiban’s personality traits, increase job ranks, level up your characters, and more.
- Ultimate Costume Set
- Get 5 costume sets from iconic characters from the series for different members of your party, plus 2 costume sets that can be equipped by anyone from your party and 2 Yokohama-themed costumes for Saeko and Eri.