Want to Join the Street Fighter 5 Beta? Here’s How!
The third Street Fighter 5 Beta is set to happen this month
Want to experience the Street Fighter 5 action before it gets officially launched early next year? Well, Capcom has recently announced a third run of the Beta which will happen from December 18 at 12:01 AM PST / 8:01 AM GMT and end on December 20 at 10 PM PST / 6 AM GMT.
The Beta is open to those who pre-ordered the game and is available both on PC and PlayStation 4. The previous beta phases included options to go on ranked games and training modes. This allowed players to practice and polish their skills between bouts. Fortunately, the 3rd phase will come with all new options to help players gain more experience.
The following features are included in the Street Fighter 5 Beta:
- Ranked Match – Fight for glory and status in high stakes matches!
- Casual Match – Enjoy more casual matches without pressure.
- Training – Improve your skills against a training dummy with a variety of options and settings.
- Capcom Fighters Network (CFN) – Check out the latest leaderboard rankings, search for replays, and rivals.
- Battle Setting – Customize your character profile and button configuration, among other options.
- Options – Manage the screen and sound settings.