Desperados 3 Official Launch Date Revealed
Desperados 3 Official Launch Date
Desperados 3, the prequel to 2001, Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive, has its official release date announced.
Desperados 3 is developed by Mimimi Games, the company behind Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun, after they took over the franchise from Spellbound.
Much like Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun, Desperados 3 is a hardcore stealth game set in the Wild West with a story-driven campaign.
The game’s official website lists some of the key features of the game:
- Play five unique characters, each with a very particular set of skills
- Experience true freedom of choice with countless different ways to overcome any obstacle
- Defeat large groups of enemies with careful planning and execution
- Witness the glory of classic Wild West scenarios like frontier towns, mysterious swamps, sprawling modern cities, and many more
- Choose between non-lethal and deadly attacks, stealth and blazing guns
- Adjust the game to your playstyle with various difficulty settings and special replay challenges
- The Showdown mode allows you to pause the game anytime and react to ambushes or surprise attacks
Taking on the role of John Cooper, players will recruit a misfit of characters including a runaway bride, a trapper, a hitman, and a mysterious lady. You will need to plan well and execute it flawlessly if you are to survive the dangers the Wild West throws at you.
Players will come across frontier towns, sprawling modern cities, swamps, riverbanks, and many more locations as they bid to become Wild West legends.
Desperados 3 is set to launch June 16, 2020, for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.