Call of Duty WW2 Console Update Out Now
The first Call of Duty WW2 console update is out now, and it includes tons of fixes on the game’s multiplayer mode.
|Call of Duty WW2||
|Call of Duty WW2 Xbox One||
|Call of Duty WW2 PS4||
Call of Duty WW2 was off to a rocky start as its multiplayer servers have encountered problems such as connection issues. Its Headquarters (social space) was also temporarily made unavailable until fixes are in place (Sledgehammer has made it default to solo only).
Fixes to the Headquarters were not included in this patch, though. The update brings connectivity improvements and optimizations in multiplayer as well as stability improvements and bug fixes to its Leaderboards. It also includes buffs and nerfs to some multiplayer weapons.
The Call of Duty WW2 console update is 1.1 GB in size. If you have the game on PS4 and Xbox One, you can download the patch now. An update for PC will follow soon.
Here’s the full patch notes courtesy of Sledgehammer:
- Connectivity improvements and optimizations
- Fixed de-ranking issues
- Addressed an issue where players encountered an infinite load screen
- Leaderboard stability improvements and bug fixes
- General UI improvements
- Loading optimizations
- Splitscreen functionality improvements
- Added new unlock inventory stars to indicate when new items are added
- Adjusted hit marker audio to be higher default level (note: can be adjusted in settings)
- Fixed out of world exploits on Gustav Cannon and Sainte Marie du Mont
- Espionage Basic Training – Reduced painted time from 10 seconds to 6. Made it so only bullet damage paints you.
- Weapon tuning to allow for one shot kills outside of hardcore mode, enabling challenge completion.
- Fixed infinite flamethrower bug
- XP Earn rate tuned in Operation Neptune
- Fix issue of shotgun variants not appearing
- Emblem Editor and visualization improvements
- GameBattles Improvements
- Fixed Gridiron Ball exploits
Multiplayer Weapon Tuning Updates
- Walther Toggle Action Shotgun – Damage increased at extremely close range
- Bren LMG – Increased damage per shot
- LMG Bipod – Sped up ADS time when in bipod stance
- BAR Rifle – decreased fire rate and widened hip fire spread
- STG44 Rifle – widened hip fire spread
- FG42 Rifle – increased recoil and widened hip fire spread
- Machine Pistol – decreased damage ranges
- Fixed a bug with all Sniper Rifles zooming to exact center when aiming down the sights.
Nazi Zombies Updates
- Zombie Map Exploit Fix – clipping into a zombie spawn closet using revive mechanic in Laboratory
- Fixed Klaus pathing
- Fixed out of world exploit – The Final Reich
ALSO ON ALLKEYSHOP NEWS
Activision has revealed that Call of Duty WW2 sales has reached over $500,000 in just three days after the game was officially launched!