What is Goat Simulator Game Code?
It's a digital key that allows you to download Goat Simulator directly to Xbox One from Xbox Live.
How can I find the best prices for Goat Simulator on Xbox one?
Allkeyshop.com compares the cheapest prices of Goat Simulator on the digital downloads market to find the best sales and discount codes on trusted stores.
22 March 2017
Coffee Stain Studios,Double Eleven Limited
Double Eleven Limited
About this game
Goat Simulator is an Open-world satirical comedy game where you play as a goat and explore the vast human city of Goatsville and cause as much destruction as you can to accrue a frivolous number of points, you can also complete secondary objectives like finding all the collectible trophies hidden throughout the city, and completing various game achievements.
- Be an all-powerful goat move him with the WASD keys and rain down destruction upon the city. Grab Objects with your tongue or headbutt people with your head.
- Goat Simulator has a powerful in-game physics engine that doesn’t bug out at all.
- Goat Simulator is a game made as a joke a form of satire of the gaming industries trends and is not at all a serious game and you shouldn’t treat it as such, it’s riddled with funny bugs and they’re not going to fix it, only the ones that break the game
- The game is fully steam workshop integrated you will be able to make mods yourself or browse workshop creations by other users and mod them into the game with ease.
It will offer you a very funny and goofy few hours of fantastically mindless gameplay and clever humor, but after those few hours, you probably won’t have any desire to go back. There isn’t much to the game aside from the easter eggs. Everything essentially functions as a vessel for you to laugh at various things throughout, but once those discoveries are made, the game’s appeal quickly fades.
I mean, everything about the game appeals to me, and I could only take it in half-hour increments, so I can’t imagine how it would be for someone who isn’t in love with the concept. Goat Simulator isn’t exactly the kind of game that’s going to win over people who are already suspicious that it’s just one big joke. But that’s because it is a joke.
This Edition of the game contains the Goat Simulator base game plus the Waste of Space DLC.
This Edition of the game contains the Goat Simulator base game, all 4 GOTY DLC’s, and the game’s official digital soundtrack.
- Base Game
- Goat Simulator: GoatZ DLC
- Goat Simulator: MMO Simulator
- Goat Simulator: Payday DLC
- Goat Simulator: Waste of Space DLC
- Official game soundtrack.
The Goat Simulator GoatZ DLC drops you into an entirely new map with new areas to explore and new mechanics to exploit, it has the same gameplay loop as the base game, but this time you have to survive in the zombie apocalypse for as long as you can, complete with a new health bar and hunger mechanics. To help you with survival you can use the all-new crafting system to make all kinds of items and weapons.
Goat Simulator PAYDAY DLC is part of the PAYDAY 2 crossover event, it drops you into an entirely new map with new areas to explore and new mechanics to exploit, it has the same gameplay loop as the base game.
- The DLC comes with 4 new goats you can use, you can switch between them with the TAB keys.
- You can perform heists, rob banks, and casinos, use the money you earned to buy new cosmetic masks.
- More Goofy secret areas and events you can unlock by playing the game.
Goat Simulator Waste of Space DLC takes you to goat kinds final frontier outer space, the DLC parodies popular sci-fi movies, games, and TV shows. Explore new areas and exploit new mechanics, It has the same gameplay features as the base game but with a new twist.
- The DLC’s main gimmick is collecting money, you can now collect money automatically use it to unlock new parts of the map and upgrade your space colony
- Ride new spaceships and shoot down space pirates.
Find all the best prices for Goat Simulator DLC’s on Allkeyshop!
This game may require a subscription to Xbox Live Microsoft.
Compare our different subscription prices by visiting our Xbox Live subscription catalog.