Overwatch Competitive Play Now Available on PC!
Here’s how you can take on the Competitive Play Mode
It’s official! The Overwatch Competitive Play mode is now out on PC. It is set to launch on a later date for Xbox One and Playstation 4.
Competitive Play, which allows you to “sharpen your skills, perfect your strategies, and test your mettle” in an arena, is available for players who reach level 25. This is so you’ll be able to play the mode with already a full understanding of the game’s mechanics, heroes, and more.
|Overwatch Xbox One||
If you’re wondering how you can start taking on the Competitive Play mode, here are a few pointers you need to take note of:
Overwatch Competitive Play: Getting Started
- Complete 10 Placement Matches and you will receive a special spray and player icon. New designs will be added every new season.
- Earn Competitive Points as you win in matches. You can also earn these at the end of each season depending on your performance. Use your Competitive Points to exchange them to Golden Weapons for your heroes.
- At random points during the season, leaderboards will be activated. If you’re part of the top 500 players, you’ll receive an in-game notification which officially certifies your competitive credentials during the season.
- Leaving a game early/AFK during a match (the first 2 minutes) = You will be ineligible to join a new game until the original match is complete. Although there is an option to re-join a game in progress, failure to re-join within 1 minute will result in a penalty.
- Continued infractions = You will be restricted to join future competitive matches. To put back your account in good standing, simply complete matches without getting any penalties.
- Repeated violations = You will be banned on Competitive Play for the current season. Rewards will also be forfeited.
ALSO ON ALLKEYSHOP NEWS
Overwatch reaches a record of 7 million players playing the game in its first week after its release!