Need For Speed Launch Is Almost Here
Need For Speed PC Launch on March 17, 2016
Need For Speed for PC is just days away from it’s official launch. The PC version of the game is absolutely stunning as it can run in a higher frame rate as well as at 4K resolution. This makes your Need For Speed experience an exciting one.
Improvements done on its console version will be available for the PC version as well. Day one of the PC launch will include icons and legends and the showcase update will follow after the official launch.
Here are the new stuff you can expect in the game:
Manual Transmission– The manual transmission that a lot of fans are requesting will be finally available in the game.
Hot Rods– Two new Hot Rods will be available starting with the 1932 Hot Rod. These will come with four body kits: Soft Top, Coupe, Sedan and Pick Up for a great customizable look. The second Hot Rod is the ‘Aaron Beck’ BeckKustoms F132 a high performing engine that you will definitely love.
Drag Racing– New drag events that will satisfy your speed fix. The events include Neck to Neck, The Perfect Shifts, Drag the Town, Pedal to the Metal and Speed Tunnel.
The Warehouse– Additional garage space all your additional cars.
Improvements on the wrap editor experience– A coordinates system for you to position decals. Also introducing Text Decals 2.0 with selectable fonts.
Some animations within the wrap editor has also been added like:
- Animation indicating when a decal has been added to a vehicle
- Improved animation to indicate more clearly the selected decal on a vehicle
- Speed up info text animation when showing an action happening
Achievements and Trophies– Drag Queen, you must win five drag race events; Wrap It Up, you must download a shared wrap and lastly Kustom Kar, buy your first Hot Rod to get this.
Also here are the list of Patch Notes available:
- On top of these big features the update also includes:
- A Virtual Warehouse where you can keep an additional 5 cars in your garage
- Improved Snapshot overview screen in the Need for Speed Network menu so you can find out more about your snapshots
- Improvements Snapshot Pro mode
- Improvements to the wrap editor
- 3 new Trophies and Achievements
- More campaigns for Rep / Cash and Discounts
- A variety of tweaks and improvements including game play, World and audio
- Multiple stability fixes
Are you excited for the Need For Speed PC version? Well, we are! Share your thoughts with us in the comment below!