How to activate your game code on your PS3/PS4 and activate your console as primary.
Updated January 22, 2020
In this post we will explain how to activate your game code in your PS3/PS4.
Note : Make sure your ps4 is connected to the internet.
Using a temporary account provided by the seller
1. Use the login and password to your temporary account on PS3 / PS4.
2. Use this temporary account to download the game directly to your PS3 / PS4.
3. You can connect using the given login details in the email sent by the seller. Configure that account as your main account. First, deactivate your primary account, then switch to the temporary account then enable that as your primary account.
4. You can now see the game in your download list and you will be able to download the game from your temporary account.
5. If you are finished downloading the game, log out of the account and log-in to your personal PSN account.
6. Repeat step 3 to set up your account as the primary account.
As EASY as that, you now have the game on your personal account 🙂
Using your personal account:
1. Register for a PSN account or use your personal account to log-in (more information on www.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com)
2.Please login using a PlayStation®Network account on your PS4™
3.Select PlayStation®Network > Account Management
4. Select Redeem Codes – a pop-up screen will appear, you have to enter the game code in there.
5. Enter your game code and follow the steps on screen to redeem the game.
6. Once the code has been entered correctly, select Continue on the dialog box.
7. Select Confirm to accept the Trial Code Terms of Service.
8. Select Continue to complete code redemption.
! Take note that it is very important to disconnect from the temporary account of the seller and reconnect to your personal account. Don’t forget to set your personal account as the primary account in your PS4.
For PLAYSTATION APP (iOS/Android) redeem codes:
1. Go to the PlayStation®App on your compatible iPhone or Android device (go to https://www.playstation.com/en-us/explore/ps4/app/ for details).
2. Open a PlayStation Network (PSN) account or use your existing PSN account to log in to the app.
3. Open the app menu with the PS Button at the bottom of the screen, and select the Redeem Codes icon.
4. On the Redeem Codes screen, select Continue.
5. Use the on-screen camera to scan the voucher code numbers as they appear on your computer screen or printed material, or select the option at the bottom of the screen to enter the code manually.
6. Press Continue to complete code redemption.
For WEB BROWSER STEPS (PC Device) redeem codes:
2. Create a PSN account (or log in using an existing PSN account).
3. Select Redeem Prepaid Card.
4. Enter code and click Continue.
*If you need further assistance or have any other questions you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will be more than happy to help you.