How to Redeem an Amazon Gift Card?
Updated August 20, 2020
Steps to activate an Amazon Gift Card
1. Locate the claim code.
Note: Plastic gift cards may require you to scratch off its coating on the card’s back in order to reveal the code. The claim code is not the 16-digit card number.
2. Go to Your Account and click on Gift Cards
3. Next, click on Redeem a Gift Card
4. Enter your claim code in the box provided, and click Apply to Your Balance.
Some things to remember:
*You may also enter your claim code during checkout.
*You can’t use the Amazon 1-Click service to redeem your gift card unless the funds have already been redeemed to your account first.
*If your order total is more than the funds in your gift card, you may pay the remaining amount due using a credit card.
Why is my Amazon coupon code not working?
You followed the step by step tutorial to redeem your Gift Card, but it’s not working ?
1. Sometimes, we are going too fast or are distracted, so first of all double check who issued your gift card and follow the appropriate tutorial
2. Maybe you are facing an issue while entering your code on the website.
The codes are 15 digit characters long, grouped by 4, 6 and 5 character and separated by dashes:
Make sure you didn’t forget any digit
3. Last thing to check, make sure you differentiate: 0 (zero) and O (letter), 1 and capital letter i, B and 8, etc
*If you need further assistance or have any other questions you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org we will be more than happy to help you.
Where to find Free Amazon Gift Cards?
There is only one place to win gift cards for Amazon, Kinguin, Instant-Gaming, HRK… or discount codes for most of the CD key vendors!
But also and especially Steam Gift Cards worth 500€ (or Amazon at the winner’s choice).
It’s on Allkeyshop Reward Program!
It’s free and you can access it here: Allkeyshop Reward program
We also have the best prices for your favourite gift cards: