Fallout 4 Gets a PC Patch and Includes New Features and Fixes
Bethesda has recently announced a post-launch patch for Fallout 4 on PC in their Twitter account. The tweet reveals that the patch is already available on Steam and will also be made available on PS4 and then on Xbox One. Users on Reddit have confirmed that the patch is approximately 218MB in size.
“PC 1.2 update is now live, and we’re aiming to get the console updates live this week. As we have updates, we’ll let everyone know,” says Bethesda Global Community Lead Gstaff in a post on Bethesda’s forum.
This new patch will include the following changes and fixes. Note that these will also be available for consoles, except for those labeled with (PC):
- Number pad keys can now be used for remapping (PC)
- Remapping Activate now works on Quick Container (PC)
- General memory and stability improvements
- Performance improvements inside the Corvega Assembly Plant
- Optimizations to skinned decal rendering
- Fixed issue with player becoming stuck in terminals
- Fixed issue where equipped weapons become locked after completing Reunions
- Fixed issue with “When Freedom Calls” where the quest would not complete
- During “Confidence Man” fixed issue where player’s health would continuously regenerate
- Fixed crash related to jumping into water and reloading saved games
- Fixed issue where Launcher would not save God Rays Quality setting properly (PC)