What is My Time at Sandrock CD key?
It's a digital key that allows you to download My Time at Sandrock directly to PC from the official Platforms.
WHAT IS THE BEST PRICE FOR My Time at Sandrock PC?
Buy My Time at Sandrock on PC at 21.43€ with an Allkeyshop coupon, found on HRK, amid 29 trusted sellers presenting 66 offers. Compare the best prices from official and cd key stores. Find the best sales, deals, and discount voucher codes.
2 November 2023
About this game
My Time at Sandrock is a sandbox/life sim game where you try to become a successful builder in the harsh desert community of Sandrock developed by Pathea Games the same team who made the Hit sandbox game My Time at Portia. Taking place 300 years in the post-apocalyptic future where most of the technology we know of today has been destroyed, you accept a job offer of becoming Sandrock’s newest builder, use your trusty toolset to gather resources, construct machines, and transform your rundown workshop into a well-oiled machine in order to save the town from economic ruin.
- Use an intricate set of machines to process materials and produce much-needed building materials to use in the town, to help Sandrock flourish. Create hundreds of unique items at your worktable to decorate your home, give gifts to various residents of Sandrock, or assist with the communities’ various requests.
- Venture outside the city in the vast deserts surrounding the city-state, go ruin diving and dig for old-world relics, search for materials in hard-to-reach locations, or just spend time in the city relaxing with your neighbors.
- You will be able to experience a detailed story complete with hundreds of side quests and over 30 all-new characters to meet and greet. Spend time getting to know the residents of Sandrock, uncover moving backstories, and make meaningful connections along the way.
- Freely switch between melee combat and third-person shooting mechanics in dynamic action battles. Make use of your new weapons in interesting tactical ways like the defense break mechanic or just boost your stats and simply smash through battles.
- Spend the experience points you get to level up your builder skills that can specialize in combat or focus on less violent interactions, there are skills that suit everyone’s playstyles.
My Time at Sandrock is everything I wanted from a sequel to My Time At Portia. The time you spend in this game is well worth it, so don’t sleep on this gem.
My Time at Sandrock seems to have all the ingredients for a great game, but something doesn’t quite sit right, keeping me away from the game instead of coming back for more.
Get ready for the ultimate My Time experience with the Bundle Edition, featuring the base games My Time at Portia and the sandbox excitement of My Time at Sandrock – it’s a double dose of adventure and fun in one fantastic package!
- My Time at Portia – Start a new life in the enchanting town of Portia! Restore your Pa’s neglected workshop to its former glory by fulfilling commissions, growing crops, raising animals, and befriending the quirky inhabitants of this charming post-apocalyptic land!
- My Time at Sandrock – Travel to the desert community of Sandrock and take on the role of a fledgling Builder! Use your trusty toolset to gather resources, construct machines, and turn your run-down workshop into a well-oiled production facility to save the town from the jaws of economic ruin!
Unleash the full My Time at Sandrock adventure with the Deluxe Edition! Get ready for a blast with:
- My Time at Sandrock (the main game, of course!)
- Original Soundtrack (because every hero needs a theme song!)
- Builder’s Beach and Ball Clothing Pack (dress to impress in the coolest threads)
- Pet Pack: Lil Gecko (because every hero needs a sidekick!)
- Super Furniture Pack (Far East Furtniture Pack, Cute Critter Furtniture Pack, and Interior Decorator packs)
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core i3-2100, AMD FX-6300
- RAM: 8 GB
- HDD: 20 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX760, AMD Radeon 7950
- DirectX: 11
Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K, AMD Ryzen 5 1400
- RAM: 16 GB
- HDD: 20 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX970, AMD Radeon RX 570
- DirectX: 11