What is Dungeons 3 Game Code?
It's a digital key that allows you to download Dungeons 3 directly to Xbox One from Xbox Live.
WHAT IS THE BEST PRICE FOR Dungeons 3 Xbox One?
Buy Dungeons 3 on Xbox One at 10.54€ with an Allkeyshop coupon, found on Amazon.fr, amid 12 trusted sellers presenting 22 offers. Compare the best prices from official and cd key stores. Find the best sales, deals, and discount voucher codes.
26 June 2020
About this game
The Dungeon Lord has finally been able to unite the forces of evil and create his dark empire. Create a unique underground dungeon out of a wide variety of rooms, traps, and structures to unleash your dark side. Choose from vile creatures like orcs, succubae, zombies, and much, much more to build the most terrifying army the world has ever seen. Once your army is ready, emerge from the shadows and lead it to the overworld’s light, where you will corrupt the land and eliminate anything even remotely brave, adorable, or unicorn-shaped. Experience randomly generated levels for the first time in the Dungeons series, making each session unique and providing endless entertainment for any evil conqueror!
- Dungeons 3 is the biggest, best, and most evil dungeon sim yet, topped off with a completely redesigned overworld RTS mode. It’s the dungeon manager you’ve been waiting for.
- Command the combined forces of evil and lead them to victory while operating under new leadership provided by Thalya.
- Extensive single player campaign with 20 missions and over 20 hours of gameplay, randomly generated levels, a brand-new co-op mode for two players, more rooms, and more distinctive abilities are all examples of how size does matter.
- The beloved Dungeons narrator is back with his distinctive voice, carrying on the legacy of the Dungeons in the best way possible.
If you like a base builder that hearkens back to the age of Evil Genius and Dungeon Keeper, and can look past some performance issues and the occasionally stupid AI, then this is definitely one you should look at getting. It’s funny, it looks nice, and it will definitely fill that need to plunder and pillage.
The Complete Collection Edition contains the base game and the following DLC:
- Dungeons 3 Once Upon A Time – The Absolute Evil visits Fairyland, the home of the Good Fairy. This disgustingly nice monster gives heroes energizing potions and is often the most despised source of good acts. The Absolute Evil brings this narrative to a gruesome climax with the assistance of some ensorcelled heroes and more than a few exploding sheep!
- Dungeons 3 Evil of the Caribbean – Thalya has earned some peace and quiet after her many exploits, so the Never-Gives-Subordinates-Vacation Evil sends her to the pirate vacation paradise of Turtoga.
- Dungeons 3 Lord of the Kings – The mighty King Arcturus returns from his adventure with the Holy Grail only to discover that his city of Stormbreeze has been destroyed. He quickly set about retaking the territories, but he hadn’t counted on Evil’s Always-Has-The-Last-Laugh.
- Dungeons 3 Clash of Gods – The yells of jubilation continue to reverberate through the dungeon halls, with the peculiar, melodic parp of the fanfare corps’ butt trumpets – a cacophony of evil that lingers in the air following the Absolute Evil’s uncontested victory against Tanos.
- Dungeons 3 An Unexpected DLC – Following the Absolute Evil’s continual victories and final annihilation of the Goddess of Light, the last small insec…er…heroes have sought refuge in the depths of the Queen of the Forest’s evergreen woodlands.
- Dungeons 3 Famous Last Words – Thalya and our favorite narrator get into a very heated argument as the Absolute Evil ventures into the as-yet-unconquered depths of its own nose out of pure boredom.
This game may require a subscription to Xbox Live Microsoft.
Compare our different subscription prices by visiting our Xbox Live subscription catalog.
When the mighty King Arcturus returns from his journey with the Holy Grail in tow, he discovers that his city of Stormbreeze has been destroyed. He quickly got to work retaking the territory, but he had forgotten about the evil that always has the last laugh. Although the player first assists King Arcturus, they quickly switch to the Evil side where, with the aid of other heroes who have turned evil, they defeat him.
After the Absolute Evil’s definitive victory against Tanos, a cacophony of evil still reverberates through the dungeon halls along with the peculiar, melodic parp of the fanfare corps’ butt trumpets.
- The last clash: Eight all-new and completely voiced campaign missions put your wicked abilities to the test.
- Two new adversaries cross the path of the Absolute Evil, seeking retribution and purging the world of all evil: the goddess and the vengeful one.
- Holy dungeon: Don’t make the error of being kind toward the heroes who are invading; otherwise, they will establish their own outpost to dedicate the dungeon’s wicked soil in the name of the goddess.
- Use outposts to construct imposing structures and sustaining statues to repel approaching heroes, giving the evil one more power to conquer the overworld.
- Make your dungeon wicked once more with the help of three even deadlier traps and three unspeakably terrible spells, which will provide visitors with a hearty welcome that is naturally seasoned with the appropriate degree of evilness.
- A new multiplayer co-op option has arrived in the dungeon; team up with your most wicked companion and enjoy pillaging and razing the city that the nice guys adore the most.
The Good Fairy lives in Fairyland, where the Absolute Evil visits. This abhorrently nice creature gives heroes energizing potions and is typically the abhorrent wellspring of virtue. The Absolute Evil takes this tale to a horrible conclusion with the aid of some ensorcelled heroes and quite a few exploding sheep!
- A new, fully voiced campaign across 3 challenging maps
- 3 new Evil hubs
- New Boss enemy: The Good Fairy
- New Wall Tile Set for the Dungeon
Find all the best prices for Dungeons 3 DLCs on Allkeyshop!