Watch Dogs 2 Patch Notes Released Over The Weekend Update 1.04
|Watch Dogs 2||
|Watch Dogs 2 PS4||
|Watch Dogs 2 Xbox One||
The major issue that the game encountered is the seamless multiplayer issue that was reported to have huge game lags as well as crashes. Unfortunately, the Update 1.04 patch doesn’t have a fix for that yet. “The patch does not include a fix to the seamless online issue that we are currently focusing on, more info will be available on that soon,” as posted on the Watch Dogs 2 website.
The patch included only minor fixes for the game and we’ve listed it below for you.
Watch Dogs 2 Update 1.04
Bugs and glitches for both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
- Emote Wheel Swap – Fixed bug where the emotes and weapon wheel becomes intermixed.
- Explicit NPC Model – An update was made to one particular explicit NPC model. No changes were made to other male and female NPC’s regarding nudity.
- Phone App Disappears – Fixed bug encountered by some players causing their phone apps to disappear. Missing apps is discovered.
Performance (graphics and FPS)
- Nudle – Improvement in framerate for the “Limp Nudle” mission for both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
- PS4 Pro – An improvement should be seen for PS4 Pro performance with this update.
ALSO ON ALLKEYSHOP NEWS
A possible new game is teased in a trailer found in a mission in Watch Dogs 2.