Titanfall 2 First DLC Is Called Angel City’s Most Wanted
Respawn’s Titanfall 2 first DLC is coming out soon. The said DLC is called Angel City’s Most Wanted and it includes the Angel City map, Titanfall 1’s most popular map.
|Titanfall 2 PS4||
Also included in the DLC is a Wingman Elite Pistol, a new pilot execution, stats screen, FAQ menu and an in-game store. New Titan Kits will also be available to customize your Titans like the:
- Ion: Refraction Lens – Splitter Rifle splits 5 ways.
- Scorch: Scorched Earth – Flame Core ignites the ground, leaving thermite in its wake.
- Northstar: Threat Optics – Enemies are highlighted while zooming in.
- Tone: Burst Loader – Aiming allows to 40mm to store up to 3 shots to burst fire.
- Legion: Hidden Compartment – Power Shot has two charges.
- Ronin: Phase Reflex – When doomed, Ronin phases out of danger.
The Angel City’s Most Wanted DLC is set to be released on November 30th. The Angel City map, however, will be available on November 30th to those who pre-ordered the game and December 3rd for everybody else.
Also as announced in the Titanfall 2 official blog this DLC is absolutely free, “all maps, modes, weapons – anything that has effect on gameplay – will be free for all players that bought Titanfall 2.” They further added that “We believe that in order to maintain a healthy community we shouldn’t be segmenting players behind pay walls for these things.”
More information about Titanfall 2’s newest DLC is going to be available closer to its release date.
Fans of the game can expect so much more to come from the developers of the game in the coming month well into the next year.
ALSO ON ALLKEYSHOP NEWS
A Day One Patch for Titanfall 2 was made available and it is quite small at 88MB only.