The Division Gathers A Lot Of Positive Reviews
And here it is, Tom Clancy’s The Division reviews! The game has garnered a whole lot of positive reviews from known critiques so you know that The Division is really killing it!
Site: ATTACK OF THE FANBOYView Full Review
Reviewer: Kyle Hanson
Tom Clancy’s The Division is a sort of Frankenstein game. Taking parts from shooters, MMO’s, RPG’s, and a few other sources, the game brings everything together into an amalgamation that could have easily fallen apart, had any one of those pieces not been fit perfectly into place. Thankfully they were, and the result is a fantastic experience in almost every facet. Of course, with this type of shooter, there are inherent issues, such as the need to grind through levels, bullet-sponge enemies, and the perpetual specter of the random number generator not rolling in your favor. But it all has been designed as well as one could ask for, and gamers should rejoice at having another excellent loot-based shooter to enjoy.
- Definitely one of the best looking games
- A shooter loot-based game that gives satisfaction
- Missions are laid about very well
- The game’s story is relatable and is easy to understand
- The loot system is great and gameplay is addictive
- Not a very unique story line
- The actions done in missions are quite repetitive
- Gunplay is not very appealing but is competent
- A lot of grinding to do in the game
- A lot of things to learn in the game
Site: GAME DEBATEView Full Review
Reviewer: Jacques Waugh
Despite a few tedious moments and some strange design choices, The Division excels at delivering a paranoid, distrustful world full of ambivalence and moral dichotomy along with an extremely enjoyable RPG experience. If you’re looking for a solid shooter experience then I’d say maybe this isn’t the game for you. If you enjoyed Destiny or love MMO games but wish they were a bit more action based then The Division will provide you hours upon hours of fantastic gameplay. Just make sure you have your buddies or that you find other players to play with in order to really get the full experience.
- Best mission design; It is completely seamless
- The characters and factions has depth
- Co-op is a great experience
- The game’s graphics is amazing
- Side missions can be dull and repetitive and it is a must to finish these
- The end game is not quite up to par
SITE: WORTH PLAYINGView Full Review
Reviewer: Brian Dumlao
As it stands now, Tom Clancy’s The Division lives up to the hype it’s generated over the years. For a game of this nature, it’s too early to say whether it is definitively good or bad, but for now, it’s off to a very good start.
- Excellent story set up with a good follow-through
- The gunplay is good; has lots of levels and so much loot
- Flawless online performance
- Doesn’t have any glaring flaws
- Very impressive graphics
- Character customization is limited
Site: GAME INFORMERView Full Review
Reviewer: Matt Bertz
Ubisoft now has a solid foundation for operating its first persistent open world. If Massive and co. make smart additions to the end-game content and keep a steady stream of new activities for players to enjoy, I could see this game going strong years into the future. But if the Dark Zone and PvE environment don’t evolve, I’m not sure many people will be left in New York City come the winter.
- Competent second-to-second gunplay
- An impressive collection of combat arenas
- Team-ups are encouraged with the system’s flexibility
- The narrative is not as strong as it should be
- The cover system is a bit problematic
- Bullet sponge combat
Site: GIANT BOMBView Full Review
Reviewer: Jeff Gerstmann
As a solo game, The Division gets quite boring, and trying to marathon your way through all the side stuff you’ll need to do to unlock every upgrade feels more like a chore than a thrilling video game. But enough of the different components work well enough to make for a good start. At times I had my doubts, but I came out of this one wanting to see at least the first couple of planned updates and ready to play more, when it’s available.
- Main game is great and takes you to unique locations
- A competitive multiplayer
- The side content can be a bit repetitive
- A bit light on the actual story
- Get’s quite boring as a solo game
SITE: PC GAMERView Full Review
Reviewer: James Davenport
The Division is a challenging co-op cover shooter and a gorgeous open world diminished by bloated and unnecessary RPG tropes.
- The environment is gorgeous
- Co-op is nicely challenging
- The side missions are shallow
- Not much choice for customizable wardrobes
How about you? What do you think about Tom Clancy’s The Division? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below! You can compare prices and get the best one for The Division HERE.
ALSO ON ALLKEYSHOP NEWS
Tom Clancy’s The Division is doing more than great in the United Kingdom as it’s disc sales are skyrocketing beating Gran Turismo’s title.