The Division Gear Sets: Here’s What It’s All About
New The Division Gear Sets Will Be Included in the Release of Falcon Lost
Falcon Lost, the first of the two Incursions to be released for The Division, will come out on April 12th as a free update. It comes with high-level loot as well as new features, some changes, and a few additions.
|Tom Clancys The Division||
|The Division PS4||
|The Division Xbox One||
|The Division Season Pass||
Gear Sets is one of those additions to the game, and it will provide agents with unique talents as well as buffs for the class they chose. In order to take advantage of the full potential Gear Sets have to offer, players must collect and equip all four items required to complete a Gear Set. These items can be acquired from drops as well as by completing missions.
Here are the 4 new The Division Gear Sets and the set bonus they provide:
Striker’s Battlegear – For players who prefer assault/damage/offense
- Set Bonus (2): +20% Enemy Armor Damage
- Set Bonus (3): +100% Critical Hit Damage
- Set Bonus (4): Talent – Shooter Every consecutive hit deals 1% more damage. Stacks up to 100%. Missing shots drops bonus by 2%. Bonus is reduced by 1% every second.
- Set Bonus (2): +50% Scavenging
- Set Bonus (3): +20% Health on Kill
- Set Bonus (4): Talent – Nomad When receiving fatal damage, you are instead healed to full health. Can occur once every 10 minutes.
- Set Bonus (2): +4,000% Skill Power
- Set Bonus (3):
- +20% Skill Haste
- Set Bonus (4): Talent | Tactician’s Authority Every 60k damage your group deals adds 1% skill power to you for a max of 100% bonus. Bonus is reduced by 1% every second the group isn’t dealing damage.
- Set Bonus (2): +30% Headshot Damage
- Set Bonus (3): +20% Damage to Elites
- Set Bonus (4): Talent | Stalker Headshots mark the enemy, increasing the damage inflicted on the target by 15% for a duration of 10 seconds each. A target can receive up to three marks.
ALSO ON ALLKEYSHOP NEWS
Having been confirmed for release on the Xbox One, Playstation 4, and the PC, The Division Incursions are set to bring in new free content specifically made for squad play.