Quick Guide | How to Activate a CD Key on STEAM
Updated December 3, 2019
Follow these easy steps to activate your CD key on STEAM.
1. Download and install the steam client.
2. If you are a new Steam user, click the “Create a new account” button to register with a new account but if you are an existent member then click the “Login to an existing account”
3. Once you logged in, click on the ADD A GAME, which is located at the bottom left-side of steam.
4. Choose Activate a Product on Steam.
5. After you will be prompted with the Steam Subscriber Agreement click i agree.
6:After the steam subscriber agreement enter the Product Code and press next.
7. You have successfully activated the Product Code, your product is now located at your Games/Softwares library.
*If you need further assistance or have any other questions you can email us at email@example.com, we will be more than happy to help you.