My Time at Portia has Stepped Out of Early Access
The charming crafting sandbox inspired by the creations of Studio Ghibli has gone from Early Access to full launch today. That’s right, My Time at Portia is now a full version game and a new trailer has been released to celebrate the milestone.
The trailer gives a great preview of how beautiful the game is and a peek at the different activities players will be able to enjoy in-game. The game itself is sitting on a “Very Positive” rating on Steam, something most Early Access titles can’t boast about. Check out the full trailer below:
Developer Pathea Games has also announced the new content the full release is shipping with. You can check out the list below:
- New story content – Continue your quest to uncover the secrets of Portia and experience the epic finale!
- New side missions – including NPC quests!
- Start a family – have or adopt a baby with your spouse!
- Host parties at your workshop
- More player customisation – including beards and face decorations!
- New items and furniture
- New calendar features – including player birthday and wedding anniversary
- Additional audio, text, music and UI features
- Additional language support – My Time At Portia now supports English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese.
There’s a more comprehensive changelist in the official announcement you can check out here. Also, as part of the launch celebration, several streamers will be broadcasting their gameplay on the game’s Steam store page.
My Time at Portia is available now on PC.