Microsoft Flight Simulator Reviews: One of the Best Simulators There Is
Microsoft Flight Simulator reviews are out, and in case you are wondering what makes this game stand out, we’ve listed down some of the reviews we’ve found.
Microsoft Flight Simulator Reviews
Microsoft Flight Simulator is legitimately incredible. It’s difficult to fully describe how amazing it feels to jump into a plane and have the freedom fly to and from literally any place in the entire world. The base game’s 20 included aircraft feel like more than enough for even hardcore aviation enthusiasts, and the ability to adjust the assists to tailor the experience to whatever skill level you desire makes it suitable for anyone looking to fly the friendly skies from the comfort of their home. The real-world mapping data, however, takes Microsoft Flight Simulator from being just an impressive game to the most awe-inspiring simulation I’ve ever experienced, in spite of its less than stellar load times. Seeing famous landmarks, landing at the world’s most recognizable airports, or just touching down in a remote landing strip in South America is mind-bogglingly cool and an absolutely unparalleled way to virtually explore our world.
This phenomenal looking, remarkably detailed simulator somehow also manages to be the perfect entry point for complete beginners curious about the genre. If this is the start of a game due to be continually updated, we can’t wait to see what heights it reaches.
- + Gorgeous recreation of the entire planet Earth
- + Flying can be as complex as you like…
- + …or simple enough to play with a controller
- – Flying low over towns kills the illusion
This new generation of Microsoft Flight Simulator has been a long time coming, but the wait has most certainly been worth it. After all my years of virtual flying, I didn’t expect to be smiling like how I did all those years ago when I first found this world at 3 years old. It’s good to be back.
- Sets a new benchmark for photorealistic visuals
- Arguably the series’ most approachable chapter yet
- Seeking out landmarks across the globe is genuinely thrilling
- Easy to play with a controller, keyboard and other methods
- A few technical problems spoil the experience at times
- Initial loading times are fairly horrendous