What is Fallout New Vegas CD key?
It's a digital key that allows you to download Fallout New Vegas directly to PC from the official Platforms.
How can I find the best prices for Fallout New Vegas CD keys?
Allkeyshop.com compares the cheapest prices of Fallout New Vegas on the digital downloads market to find the best sales and discount codes on trusted stores.
19 October 2010
About this game
Battle your way across New Vegas, a heat-blasted Mojave Wasteland where a war looms. Choose your side, or fight them all by yourself and be the king!
- Feel the Heat as Sin City is still full of life despite a nuclear fallout that devastated it. Explore its vast desert wastelands, or stroll under the bright lights of the New Vegas strip.
- War is brewing between rival factions. Are you going to choose a side? The choices you make will let you meet other characters, creatures, allies, foes, and determine the outcome of this struggle.
- New additions such as Companion Wheel, Reputation System, Hardcore Mode, and more enhance your New Vegas experience.
- Enjoy double the amount of weapons.
With a hugely expanded perk system, new traits you can use to give your character both an advantage and a disadvantage, warring factions to join or make enemies out of, plenty of new features to dig into, and better dialogue, Fallout: New Vegas is better than Fallout 3 in many ways.
A few technical problems aren’t enough to sully this enjoyable and sophisticated adventure through the western wastes.
Contains Fallout 3 GOTY and Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition.
- Fallout 3 GOTY includes the base game and all its add-on packs: Operation: Anchorage, The Pitt, Broken Steel, Point Lookout, and Mothership Zeta.
- Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition includes the base game, plus all bonus content: Dead Money, Honest Hearts, Old World Blues, Lonesome Road, Gun Runners’ Arsenal, and Courier’s Stash.
Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition contains the base game, plus all its bonus content:
- Dead Money
- Honest Hearts
- Old World Blues
- Lonesome Road
- Gun Runners’ Arsenal
- Courier’s Stash
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
- CPU: Dual Core 2.0 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- HDD: 10 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 6, ATI 1300XT
- Take part in a casino heist where you’ll be working with three companions, each with their own motivation for helping you.
- Get to encounter the Ghost People, pre-war death traps, and Sierra Madre’s holographic security system
- A new storyline with tougher choices awaits you.
- Gain new perks and achievements with a raised level cap to 35.
After an expedition gone wrong, you find yourself in the middle of a war between tribes and a conflict between a New Canaanite missionary and the mysterious Burned Man. The fate of Zion rests on your shoulders.
- Explore the rugged terrain of Zion Canyon with steep canyon walls, caves, riverbeds, and waterfalls.
- Face new enemies from the Yao Guai to lethal Greek Geckos and tribes.
- Get new Perks and weapons including the .45 Auto Pistol, .45 Auto Submachine Gun, the Compliance Regular, Fire Bombs, War Clubs, and Yao Guai Gauntlets.
In Lonesome Road, Ulysses promises to answer your question as to why he refused to deliver the Platinum Chip at the start of Fallout New Vegas. The catch is you’ll have to make one last trip for him to the Divide.
- It’s gonna be a long journey to the Divide, and a treacherous one at that! Bring all your gear and weapons as this is a road which you must walk alone.
- Explore a new terrain, the Divide, which features shattered canyons, abandoned missile silos, military bases, and destroyed cityscapes.
- Your journey won’t be easy as the Tunnelers, the vicious Marked Men, and even Ulysses himself are out to take you on.
- Worry not because new weapons are also available for you, including the ‘Red Glare’ Rocket Launcher, a Laser Detonator that can be used to set off abandoned warheads scattered throughout the environment.
- New perks await you as Lonesome Road increases the level cap by 5, plus you’ll get new perks and recipes like Auto-Inject Stimpaks, Bitter Drink and Snakebite Tourniquet.
Get access to four content bundles which were previously made available for pre-orders.
- Caravan Pack – Lightweight Leather Armor, Sturdy Caravan Shotgun, 20 gauge Shotgun Shell (40x), Weapon Repair Kit (4x), Binoculars
- Classic Pack – Armored Vault 13 Jumpsuit, Weathered 10mm Pistol, 10mm Round (50x), Vault 13 Canteen, Stimpak (5x)
- Mercenary Pack – Lightweight Metal Armor, Mercenary’s Grenade Rifle, 40mm Grenade (20x), Super Stimpak (3x), Doctor’s Bag (3x)
- Tribal Pack – Tribal Raiding Armor, Broad Machete, Bleak Venom (5x), Throwing Spear (10x)
- Save the Think Tank, a group of post-human researchers who inhabit the Big MT research crater.
- Explore the “Big Empty” which features research centers, arboretums, canyons, and scientific labs.
- Get to find your very own home base called The Sink within the Big Empty’s central dome
- New enemies await you! From surgically-altered Lobotomites, the terrifying Dr. Mobius, and more!
- New perks and weapons are here to reward your hard work and bravery! Increase your level cap by 5 and receive a new range of weapons, armor, and implants.
Search for the Gun Runners’ weapon arsenal through the Mojave Wasteland and get your hand on the famous weapon manufacturer’s elite weapons class.
- Get 27 new weapons and 40 new weapon modifications.
- Try out 18 new recipes and 29 new ammo types
- Take on more than 20 new challenges