How to activate cd keys on Steam.
Updated August 12, 2020
2. QUICK GUIDE
1. Head to the main Steam page and press Install Steam.
2. Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account then Click the + add a game (lower left of the steam software).
3. Choose to Activate a product on steam.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions like in the pictures and type in your Product code. Once you have typed the Product code you will have a successful activation of the product.
5. After you press finish a window will be prompt and it will ask you to choose the installation path of where the game will be installed. We recommend you to create a desktop shortcut so you can launch the game directly from your desktop once it has been downloaded.
Related topic How to create account on Steam.
Why is my Steam code not working?
You followed the step by step tutorial to activate your product key, but it’s not working ?
Maybe you are facing an issue while entering your code on the website.
The codes are 25 digit characters long, grouped by 5 and separated by dashes:
Make sure you didn’t forget any digit.
Another thing to check, make sure you differentiate: 0 (zero) and O, Q and D (letter), 1 and capital letter i, B and 8, G and 6, etc.
*If you need further assistance or have any other questions you can email us at email@example.com we will be more than happy to help you.