CoD Black Ops Cold War & Warzone: Season 3 Has Arrived
“Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War” and “Call of Duty: Warzone” welcomes the third season on 22 April 2021, which means that players can expect new content.
By Ingo | Merc
Read this post in :
New Limited-Time Event
Players can look forward to the new, limited-time event “Hunt for Adler,” which confronts operators with unique challenges in both “Black Ops Cold War” and “Warzone”. The goal is to discover Adler’s whereabouts. Completing the Intel challenges unlocks event rewards including weapon charms, calling cards, a new Operator skin, and more.
Once completing a full set of challenges during the event in Cold War or Warzone, you’ll unlock the exclusive Adler skin which you can use in both games.
For more details on this event, check out the Seasonal Event tab found in the main menu.
New Operators and an Old Acquaintance
Three new operators have been added: Wraith, Knight and Antonov.
- Wraith is a former Norwegian Secret Service alpine warfare specialist turned Perseus operative.
- The second member of the deadly Perseus duo responsible for the events at Mount Yamantau is Roman “Knight” Gray. Knight is a born killer, a Dublin-born former MI6 agent who loves what he does.
- A former hitman, Antonov, the third new member, joined the military rather than serve a lengthy prison sentence for his crimes.
Details on each Operator can be found HERE
An old acquaintance also returns. Anyone who buys any version of “Black Ops Cold War” at the start of the third season will receive the Captain Price Operator which players can use in “Black Ops Cold War” and “Warzone”. Players who already own “Black Ops Cold War” will automatically receive the Captain Price Operator.
To add Captain Price to your roster, simply log in to “Black Ops Cold War” following the new season’s update. Note that you must first go online in Black Ops Cold War before he will appear as a playable character in Warzone.
New Weapons, Multiplayer Maps, and Modes
Six New Weapons
- PPSh-41: SMG (Available: Launch Week)
- Swiss K31: Sniper Rifle (Available: Launch Week)
- Ballistic Knife: Melee (Available: Launch Week)
- CARV.2: Tactical Rifle (Available: In-Season)
- AMP63: Pistol (Available: In-Season)
- Baseball Bat: Melee (Available: In-Season)
4 Multiplayer Maps for Black Ops Cold War
Yamantau (6v6, Available: Launch Week)
- Set in the ruins of the Soviet observatory on Mount Yamantau, this map features a massive satellite dish, snowy interiors, and broken catwalks.
Diesel (6v6/2v2/3v3, Available: Launch Week)
- This map is perfect for fast-paced matches in 2v2, 3v3, or 6v6. Players can take on the battle right in the middle of the desert as matches take place around a gas station as well as in buildings that surround it.
Standoff (6v6, Available: In-Season)
- This Black Ops 2 classic heads to Black Ops Cold War! Players can compete in 6v6 in this medium-sized map that features a “three-lane feel” with tons of opportunities to outsmart your opponents.
Duga (Multi-Team, Available: In-Season)
- This new multi-team map is set in the Ural Mountains and features central admin offices, a bus depot, and a chemical processing plant.
Sticks and Stones Mode Returns
This fan-favorite Multiplayer mode is back in Cold War, where players are deployed with the R1 Shadowhunter crossbow, Ballistic Knife, and a Tomahawk. The objective is to bankrupt the score to zero, and players can do this by earning scores in ballistic and knife skills, and eliminating enemies with the Tomahawk. The player who reaches the score limit, or the one with the highest score before time runs out wins.
Multi-Team Elimination (Available: In-Season)
This last-team-standing mode is coming to Cold War’s biggest maps, and it’s more challenging than ever. Multiple teams of four will fight for survival as the map’s radiation zones expand. Redeploys are limited. Loadouts restricted. Scavenging will be key. The team that makes it to the exfil chopper in the final safe zone wins.
More Season 3 Content!
Season 3 has a lot more in store for you! This new season also includes new tools, new content in Zombies, new prestige levels, and the latest Warzone story.
You can find all details for each of these right HERE.
Season Three File Size Update
In case you haven’t updated yours yet, here’s Season 3’s download size:
Black Ops Cold War Update Sizes
- PlayStation 5: 12.3 GB
- PlayStation 4: 8.1 GB
- Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S: 11.6 GB
- Xbox One: 8.3 GB
- PC: 13.1 GB
Warzone Update Sizes
- PlayStation 5: 25.6 GB
- PlayStation 4: 25.6 GB
- Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S: 25.9 GB
- Xbox One: 25.9 GB
- PC: 25.2 GB
Activision says you won’t need to download Warzone if you’re only playing Black Ops Cold War and vice-versa.
Want to get your Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War CD key? Check out our price comparison and see how much you’ll save with our awesome deals!
Ingo is fast! Studied e-commerce and has his roots for now in lively Germany. At the same time, as an ambitious influencer consultant, he is close to gaming communities & game developers. He often knows what trends are currently going on. Ingo has a special fascination as game review editor.
More relevant articles
CoD: Black Ops Cold War & Warzone – S4 Reloaded Overview
August 3, 2021 | Gaming News
Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Season Four Reloaded is well underway now, and if you haven’t had the chance to jump into it yet, we have all the details, so you know what you’re missing. By Daniel SEASON FOUR RELOADED FEATURES Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Season Four introduces a […]
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Season 4 Launching Soon
June 10, 2021 | Gaming News
The season four launch of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Call of Duty: Warzone is just around the corner, and ahead of their release, we jump into a few things we know about the upcoming updates. By Daniel WHEN DOES CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS COLD WAR SEASON 4 START? There […]
Call of Duty – Rambo Cleans Up Soon
May 12, 2021 | Allkeyshop Video Gaming News
Activision and Treyarch have announced an interesting crossover for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone, with the legendary Rambo taking over the battlefield. By Ingo In the past few days, there have already been hints of the guest appearance, which will now become reality on 20 May. At least that’s the announcement, […]
CoD Black Ops Cold War & Warzone: Season 3 Has Arrived
April 23, 2021 | Allkeyshop Video Gaming News
“Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War” and “Call of Duty: Warzone” welcomes the third season on 22 April 2021, which means that players can expect new content. By Ingo | Merc New Limited-Time Event Players can look forward to the new, limited-time event “Hunt for Adler,” which confronts operators with unique challenges in both […]
Esports – Big Events 2021 | All You Need to Know
February 2, 2021 | Allkeyshop Video Gaming News
2021 is already underway, and with the new year comes the excitement of more esports events. Below, we go through some of the big events coming up this year and what to expect. By Ingo | Windfell Due to the ongoing restrictions still imposed across the world because of the coronavirus, esports events will not have fans […]