What is Prison Architect Game Code?
It's a digital key that allows you to download Prison Architect directly to Nintendo Switch directly from Nintendo eShop.
WHAT IS THE BEST PRICE FOR Prison Architect Nintendo Switch?
Buy Prison Architect on Nintendo Switch at 7.49€ with an Allkeyshop coupon, found on Nintendo DE, amid 4 trusted sellers presenting 4 offers. Compare the best prices from official and cd key stores. Find the best sales, deals, and discount voucher codes.
6 October 2015
About this game
Welcome to the world of Prison Architect, where you’re in charge of everything from construction to inmate rehabilitation. Build and manage your prison, facing challenges like riots and escapes. Can you maintain order while promoting positive change?
- Create a prison that suits your vision, managing resources strategically to prevent disasters like floods, fires, fights, or full-blown riots while maintaining efficient flow within the compound.
- Secure federal grants and allocate funds wisely to tackle issues ranging from disease outbreaks and gang activity to legal disputes, ensuring the smooth operation of your facility.
- Employ a diverse team, from armed guards to psychologists, doctors, lawyers, and informants, to uphold ethical standards and maintain a safe environment for both staff and inmates.
- Develop individualized treatment programs, labor schedules, and workshops tailored to each prisoner’s criminal history, fostering rehabilitation and reducing recidivism rates.
Prison Architect is a deep and complex micro-management sim that pays off for putting in the hours. It may be an expensive eShop only title, but it’s great fun – do check it out.
Prison Architect is a blast. It offers an interesting thematic take on a bizarre sub genre of simulations, and while it retains the general complexity and what made that other game so good, it strips away all the fat, keeps it laser focused, and wraps it all up in a lovely usable user interface. It can be a hard knock life, and even with the tutorials you will still learn best by diving in and exploring, but Prison Architect is well worth the time investment required.
With all manner of pre-designed and freeform modes – and a haul of DLC included as standard – the last thing you’ll be doing with Prison Architect: Nintendo Switch Edition is hard time. The sheer amount of interconnected systems you need to track and maintain are as vast as they are intricate, but learn to spin its penal plates and you’ll have one of the deepest – and most rewarding – simulation games ever made at your fingertips. It’s still an awkward fit for console controls, but the game beneath them is worth the effort nonetheless.
This DLC, the Future Tech Pack, adds advanced technology to your prison:
- Advanced Searchlights: These lights have cameras, strong beams, and sirens to track inmates. You control them.
- New Flooring, Doors, and Keycards: Replace old flooring with futuristic shapes and use keycards for futuristic doors.
- Structural Updates and Devices: Use Glass walls for surveillance, Tracking Belts to monitor inmates, and an Electrified Fence for security. Also, there are new uniforms and robot guard dogs.
This expansion adds a thrilling new challenge to Prison Architect, where survival is the ultimate goal against the undead onslaught.
- Graveyard Room: Keeps inmates calm for 12 hours, but be careful with gravestones.
- The Rise of the Dead: Anyone can become a zombie, and they’ll act on their own until stopped. Inmates and guards can try to fight them off.
- Bounty Hunters: Tough bounty hunters can help when the prison is overrun.
- New Traps and Weapons: Use zombie chum, barriers, and weapons like chainsaws to fight back.
Prison Architect: Gangs introduces new challenges to your prison management:
- Gangs Formation: Gangs form and recruit similar inmates, increasing the risk of violence.
- Boiling Point: Watch for signs of unrest with the ‘Boiling Point’ UI to prevent riots.
- Reform & Release: Help gang members leave their gang through rehabilitation programs.
- New Facilities: Use the Tattoo Removal Room to erase gang markings and the Fight Club Room for controlled combat training.
- Guard Corruption: Watch out for guards being coerced by gangs into illegal activities, and recruit informants to identify them.
Find all the best prices for Prison Architect DLCs on Allkeyshop!