How to Activate a Game Code for Nintendo Switch
Via the Web (browser)
1. Go to Nintendo Store/. Click on Sign In if you already have a Nintendo Account or on Create a Nintendo Account if you don’t have one yet.
2. Type or Paste your 16-digit game code into the box and click on Next.
3. Re-enter your Nintendo Account password on the next screen then click on Redeem.
4. Your game has been added to your account and may now be downloaded on your console. You will also get an email confirming that the activation was successful.
Via the Console
1. Open the Nintendo eShop from the HOME Menu of your Switch.
2. Select the account you want to add the game to.
3. Go to Enter Code on the Menu at the left side of the screen and press A.
4. Enter your 16-digit code then select OK.
5. Your game will now appear on the HOME menu and will be downloaded automatically.
Why is my Switch game code not working?
You followed the step by step tutorial to activate your product key, but it’s not working ?
Maybe you are facing an issue while entering your code on the website.
The codes are 16 digit characters long, mixing numbers and letters:
Make sure you didn’t forget any digit.
Another thing to check, make sure you differentiate: 0 (zero) and O, Q and D (letter), 1 and capital letter i, B and 8, G and 6, etc.
*If you need further assistance or have any other questions you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org we will be more than happy to help you.