What is Lawn Mowing Simulator CD key?
It's a digital key that allows you to download Lawn Mowing Simulator directly to PC from the official Platforms.
WHAT IS THE BEST PRICE FOR Lawn Mowing Simulator PC?
Buy Lawn Mowing Simulator on PC at 1.14€ with an Allkeyshop coupon, found on Kinguin, amid 35 trusted sellers presenting 48 offers. Compare the best prices from official and cd key stores. Find the best sales, deals, and discount voucher codes.
10 August 2021
About this game
Lawn Mowing Simulator is a simulation game that allows you to ride an authentic and expansive roster of real-world licensed lawn mowers from prestigious manufacturers like Toro, SCAG, and STIGA developed by Skyhook Games. Experience the great British countryside whilst managing your own mowing business.
- Whilst riding you can ride and execute maneuvers that are authentic to the physical experience like executing ground checks, setting blade height, and measuring your engine load as you complete a variety of contracts across career mode, free mode, or challenge mode. You can also attach several attachments from stripe rollers, mulching kits, grass collectors, and more.
- As mentioned before the game’s lawnmowers are based on real-life machines painstakingly re-created visually and physically. There are 12 mowers available to you in the base game, each has its own unique challenges, attachments, and upgrades for you to pursue.
- You will be able to build your own business from the ground up. Purchase and upgrade a headquarters, hire employees, advertise your business, and make sure that the books are balanced as you grow and expand your business.
- Set in the beautiful British countryside you will be able to do business in busy residential streets, vast castle grounds, quaint cottage greens, and fields that are designed to house and feed large equestrians.
A simulator that’s actually good instead of a jank factory? Lawn Mowing Simulator will only appeal to a specific niche, but it’s a fun, relaxing game that offers almost all of what it should.
Lawn Mowing Simulator does what it says on the tin, and much like Euro Truck Simulator 2, it’s more than just mowing lawns. You’re building a business empire and mowing lawns across the land, something that’s both surprisingly engaging, and very relaxing. There are a few issues, such as poor balancing leading to grinding, but if you like those simulations that offer you just enough game and something to call your own, this is worth considering.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 (64 bits)
- CPU: AMD FX-8350, Intel Core i3-8350K
- RAM: 8 GB
- HDD: 20 GB
- GPU: AMD Radeon R9 390X, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960
- DirectX: 11
Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 (64 bits)
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X, Intel Core i7-6950X
- RAM: 8 GB
- HDD: 20 GB
- GPU: AMD Radeon RX Vega 64, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
- DirectX: 12
Travel to four locations representing Britain’s unique history, and explore ruins that are quintessentially British, all whilst peacefully mowing the lawns of these sites:
- The Royal Stones – Here you will find a mysterious place with two stone circles their historical significance is still being debated, but one thing is known for sure it needs cleaning up, it’s up to you how you want to do it and what equipment you want to use but you will need to be careful and not knock over precious artifacts.
- Druid’s Tor – Hidden in a valley these stone megaliths have been forgotten by the modern world but it is still up to you to clean it, to do your part in bringing this site back to the public perception.
- The Ancient Aurochs – Britain’s oldest inn this charming setting is the perfect place to spend the day mowing.
- Aurochs Hill – Set on a steep hill it is home to bronze age field painting with an intricate pattern cut around it this will be your toughest task yet any damage caused to the historical artifacts will cost you a fortune that you might not own.
First opening its door to the public in 1994 it is built to capitalize on the public fascination with all things prehistoric and still going strong today. The four beloved locations you will be visiting are the area’s premier tourist attractions transporting kids and adults alike into a bygone time around an active volcano.
- T-Rex Paddock – Home to the notorious T-rex it is the favorite dinosaur of many, you can follow its footprints in the Paddock hence the name. Carefully trim around the prints to keep them
- Cretaceous Canyon – Home to creatures from the Cretaceous period of earth’s history the Cretaceous Café its where people of all ages hang out and eat.
- Herbivore Valley – Home to the gentle giants of the era, tourists come here to have a picnic with Brachiosaurus, Parasaurolophus, etc. The Safari’s youngest customers can also use the area as a playground, it is vital that this area remain as clean and tidy as possible.
- Raptor Enclosure – This winding trail through thick bushes is the most dangerous enclosure of all Dino Safari zones home to the cunning velociraptor, just make sure that even the most frightening guests stop for a second to admire their pristine surroundings before continuing your journey.