Battlefield 1: New Details Unveiled
A question and answer session was opened by Electronic Arts in Twitter recently and it is about their up and coming game Battlefield 1.
|Battlefield 1 PS4||
|Battlefield 1 Xbox One||
The recent game reveal gave us the game’s name (who most thought will be Battlefield 5); the setting which was World War 1 and quite a bit more.
This time the Q&A led by Battlefield 1 producer Aleksander Grøndal offered a few more details about the game.
Check out the summarized list as provided by DualShockers:
- The game will come with unique vehicles as will be seen in the game.
- The feel of the single player campaign is “very much like Battlefield”.
- A rear gunner position can be found in some planes and can be controlled by another player.
- There will be a mix of classic and new game modes.
- A wide range of naval ships will also be available.
- Night vision scopes will not be available 😛
- Weapon attachments will be in theme. It will also be authentic to that era.
- The tanks can fit multiple people. It can be controlled by one person and the others can control the weaponry.
- Gameplay-wise, the planes can get affected when damaged.
- A server browser will come with the game.
Expect Battlefield 1 to be launched on October 21, 2016. It will be available for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
ALSO ON ALLKEYSHOP NEWS
Gear up as Battlefield 1 is set to invade the gaming world! Find out all the exciting details about the game! PLUS: watch its breathtaking reveal trailer!