Doom Announces Six Multiplayer Modes in Trailer
Doom launched a new trailer under the Bethesda Softwork’s YouTube channel and it introduces the six multiplayer modes that they will have in the game. Some old as well as new modes will be available. These namely are: Soul Harvest, Freeze Tag, War Path, Team Death Match, Clan Arena and Domination.
- Soul Harvest– A mode that is similar to the Team Death Match but the twist is that instead of collecting points, you collect souls. A demon rune also available to make things a bit complicated. The winner will be based on the first team to reach the proper amount of souls or if the time runs out, the team with the most points wins.
- Freeze Tag– Instead of killing your enemies you freeze them and the frozen enemies can be thawed by their allies. The team that gets all its players frozen loses.
- War Path– This mode lets you control a moving capture point. Adding a demon rune that will be found alongside the capture point. Whenever a team controls a capture point, they will earn points. The first team to reach the set number of goals win.
- Domination– Teams set out to control up to 3 non-moving capture points. The points earned will be based on the length of the time you control the capture point. The team that has reached the set limit of points will come out as the victors.
- Team Deathmatch– A classic mode that will have two teams competing against each other. The team with the most points win.
- Clan Arena– This is a mode of elimination! The first team to wipe out the other team wins.
ALSO ON ALLKEYSHOP NEWS
Doom 4 is set to have a closed beta which will be open this month. Along with that announcement is an official multiplayer trailer available for viewing now