What is the wishlist and how you can access it
Updated December 5, 2019
What is the wishlist and how you can access it.
The wishlist is an archive collection of your favorite games that you can choose from our site.
It is where users can choose the games they want to bookmark for future giveaways and rewards program that Allkeyshop.com use as a basis for sending prizes to users and participants.
This is also a good tool to gauge and check the games that are in demand which we can use to know the next game that we will add in Steamkeybox.com
How can i access my wishlist?
- You can access your wishlist anytime by hovering your mouse at your name and click at my lists.
- After you click my lists you will be redirected at the wishlist, from there you can add the games you want at the wishlist or create a new wishlist.
- Once you click the wishlist it will show you some options, such as enter your steam id 64 to import your steam wishlist, search for a game to add.
- enter your steam id 64 to import your steam wishlist = You can enter your steam id 64 and import your steam wishlist directly, you can find your steam id 64 here.
- Search for a game to add = You can type for the game you want to be added at your wishlist.
- You can also filter them to be ascending or descending based on ratings, price, discounted price. All you have to do for that is to click at the arrows above each section.
Always be sure to make your wishlist and keep it updated!
*If you need further assistance or have any other questions you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will be more than happy to help you.