Sudden Strike 4 Linux Support Is Confirmed By Kalypso Media
Kalypso Media’s Sudden Strike 4 Linux support is confirmed. This latest tactical game from Kalypso Media will have its players go on three extensive campaigns that are set in the era of World War II.
|Sudden Strike 4||
|Sudden Strike 4 PS4||
Not many games are Linux supported, however, “Kalypso Media sure are becoming Linux friendly aren’t they!” said in the GamingOnLinux site.
Sudden Strike 4 is the fourth of this RTS series. It will bring you to the historical era of World War II.
- Sudden Strike 4 offers realistic real-time strategy gameplay with tactical depth and a historical setting.
- Three campaigns with over 20 missions to test your tactical skills and determining the outcome of significant WWI battles.
- As one of the nine commanders, lead your army on the battlegrounds of the biggest military conflict in history.
- Command more than 100 authentic units – including the Königtiger tank, the katyusha launcher, and the Hawker Typhoon fighter plane.
- Pit yourself against other commanders in the competitive multiplayer mode.
- The PC version features modding support with Steam Workshop integration.
If you haven’t seen it yet, here’s the Sudden Strike 4 gameplay trailer:
Sudden Strike 4 is announced to come out on Spring of 2017 available for PC, Mac, Linux, and PlayStation 4.