Street Fighter 5 Newest Update and Fixes
Capcom has new updates and fixes for Street Fighter 5! Check it out here!
The newest update for Street Fighter 5 is mostly centered on the game’s characters.Some main characters of the game were bugged, doing things that they shouldn’t and what should is not coming out. Fret not though because the update has fixed a lot of those pesky bugs and we’ve listed it here for you.
|Street Fighter 5||
|Street Fighter 5 PS4||
|Street Fighter 5 Season Pass||
Character Bug Fixes
- Alex’s V-Skill Overhaul is not negated when blocked by an opponent.
- Overhaul can now be negated when blocked by the opponent.
- An unintentional throw invincibility to Birdie
- A throw box is now available for Birdie’s entire motion.
- Cammy’s Fatal Leg Twister is able to throw an opponent in a crouch position; however that should not be the case.
- Cammy’s Fatal Leg Twister can no longer throw an opponent who is in a crouch position.
- Attempting to hit Dhalsim with Yosokyahu’s first hit would depend on specific circumstances.
- Yosokyahu’s first hit now has an adjusted hit box making it consistent in whether it hits or misses.
- The Yoga Gale empty guard box is placed on high, making it hard to force opponents to guard.
- A lower empty guard box for Yoga Gale, now is making it easier for opponents to guard.
- The unintended disappearance of F.A.N.G.’s lower body during M. or H. Ryobenda.
- F.A.N.G.’s collision box has been adjusted so that it will be consistent all throughout the motion of the move.
- Guile is put into a 16 frame disadvantage when his Sonic Hurricane hits an airborne opponent.
- An adjustment was made so that when the Sonic Hurricane hits, Guile will be able to move first before the opponent.
- Once Tobizaru has been executed, Ibuki will be invincible while landing on the ground. Tenrai will only be available at max charge.
- A hurt box has been added after Tobizaru. Tenari can now be used without the max charge.
- In V Trigger. The L. Shoryuken landing motion can be cancelled to M., H. or EX Shoryoken. When an opponent jumps over, Ken during this time it will cancel the L. Shoryoken.
- When a Shoryoken is made as an initial attack, it gives Ken an unfair advantage.
- L. Shoryoken is no longer cancellable to M., H or EX Shoryoken.
- Removed the unfair advantage that Ken gets when using the H. Shoryoken as an initial attack.
- The EX Head Press would sometimes miss the second stomp when used against certain actions.
- When Psycho Inferno reaches an opponent, a large amount of meter would be gained in the side taking damage.
- The Head Press second stomp now rarely misses due to a larger hit gov.
- Psycho Inferno no longer receives a large amount of meter.
- Nash’s Collision box did not extend up to his feet when throwing his Semi Sonic Booms. This lets his opponents pass through him coming from behind.
- Unintended behaviors occur when Nash is in a stunned state because his collision box is slightly shifted.
- Doing the V-Trigger with the V-Reversal would cause the cameras to move erratically for a while.
- Correction in the setting of Nash’s Collision box for the Sonic Boom. His opponent can no longer pass through him in this position.
- Correction in the setting of Nash’s Collision box in the stunned state to match the position on screen.
- The camera no longer moves erratically when Nash’s V-Trigger and V-Reversal is triggered.
- An empty guard box was set in Flap Spin, V. Spinning Mixer and Dash Spinning Mixer making it impossible for the opponent to get into the guard motion.
- To do an EX Eagle Spike from the V-Skill Front Flip both kick bottons must be pressed at the same time.
- Because of a small collision box; Rashid’s V-Trigger Tornado will pass through the opposite side of the opponent.
- When using the Assault Beak as a counter hit, the distance is made more than what it should be.
- Unable to cancel the initial Jump Frames into Altair.
- Flap Spin, V-Sinning Mixer and Dash Spinning Mixer can now get the opponent into a guard motion.
- It is now possible for the EX Eagle Spike to be completed even with a one frame gap between the two kick bottoms when pressed at the same time.
- V Eagle Spikes collision box size was increased. It will no longer pass through the opponent.
- Assault Beak has been adjusted so that it will create a normal distance between Rashid and his opponent.
- You can now cancel the initial jump frames into Altair.
- The hit animation for the Jodan Sanrengeki behaved regularly.
- Upon successfully executing the V-Skill Mind’s Eye during V-Trigger, you cannot cancel the second half of it into another Mind’s Eye.
- The hit animation for Jodan Sanrengeki now behaves normally.
- Now, during V-Trigger, you can successfully perform another Mind’s Eye during the second half of a Mind’s Eye.
- You cannot use the Bloody Kiss-Rojo V-Trigger as a reversal without the claw on wake up or after guarding.
- A correction on the Bloody Kiss-Rojo V-Trigger makes it available for reversal even without the claw on or guarding.
There you have it with the game’s new update. Anything that you think they have missed? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below.
ALSO ON ALLKEYSHOP NEWS
Street Fighter 5: Guess Who’s Back?
Check out who the latest character in Street Fighter 5 is! A classic character that you will definitely love!
I watched gameplay and trailer for this game, it is really cool and funny. I hope I will get enough to maybe buy it.