Steep Update 1.03 Brings Tricks Improvements and More
Ubisoft has launched the Steep Update 1.03 patch last week for PC, Playstation 4, and Xbox One. This update brings not only new additions to the game, but also bug fixes.
|Steep Xbox One||
First off, the update added a Tricks Improvement to all platforms. According to Ubisoft, if you’re struggling to perform tricks on a snowboard, or a ski, this update will make it easier for you.
From now on, you can pre-select your next rotation before releasing your jump. Just push the left stick forward toward a specific direction, release your jump and your rotation will instantly be triggered.Also, you can now combine turns and rotations more smoothly. Try to trigger tricks as you turn or switch and you’ll really feel the difference!
There were also additions specific to PC. These are:
- Ultra+ Environment Quality
- Notification sounds when a gamepad is connected/disconnected
- Steam Controller feedback
- Fixed Ghosts stuttering at 60 FPS (PC, PS4 Pro)
- Fixed Friends removed via Uplay are still visible in the contact list
- Fixed Framerate drop when using ragdoll in the wingsuit with equipped smoke flare
- Fixed Framerate drop in the customization menu
- Fixed Loss of functionality when unplugging and plugging in again a gamepad on Windows 7 and Windows 8.1
- Fixed Incorrect refresh rate order in the display options
- Fixed Crash when equipped with two video cards from different vendors
- Fixed Several crashes