How to activate cd key, install / uninstall games on Uplay.
Updated November 9, 2019
How to activate cd key, install / uninstall games on Uplay:
*To create an account on Uplay please refer to this tutorial.
- To download Uplay for PC click here.
2. Once you have downloaded the Uplay client and you have installed it, open it and sign in with your Email and Password.
3. Once you signed in you are ready to activate your CD key. Click on the bar (top-left).
4. Then click activate a key
5. Then type your activation code.
6. Click activate and you have successfully activated your key.
To install/add games on Uplay:
- On the Uplay PC client click on games
- Click on the game you wish to install/add.
- Click on download to open the download prompt.
- It will ask you on which drive you want it installed, choose the drive and folder that you want the game to be installed on and click continue. We suggest that you click on create a desktop shortcut so that you can launch the game from your desktop.
- It will ask you in which language you want it to be installed, choose your preferred language and click continue.
- The EULA agreement will be displayed and you will need to click on accept and continue.
- last, the download will begin and once it’s done you will see your game in the Games category under the Installed section.
To uninstall games on Uplay:
- On the Uplay client click on Games, then from the Installed section choose the game that you wish to be uninstalled.
- Then on the game click properties and choose uninstall.
- You will be asked to confirm that you want to uninstall the game, if you do then click on Yes
- You have successfully uninstalled the game.
Related topic How to create account in Uplay.
*If you need further assistance or have any other questions you can contact us through our live chat support (bottom right) or email us firstname.lastname@example.org, we will be more than happy to help you.