Final Patch For PUBG Test Servers Revealed!
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is finally stepping out of the Early Access phase, and because of that, the PUBG Test Servers received its final patch!
|Playerunknowns Battlegrounds Xbox One||
PUBG has been in the Early Access stage for so long and it is finally being launched as PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds 1.0. A final test server patch has been released which is just enough time for the last minute build.
The patch is actually huge at 9.5GB. It is packed however with fixes to the problems that had been reported by players. It also comes with new features for the game.
One notable part of the update is the blood spatter effects that can now be seen at a distance as compared to the previous set up.
We have the complete list of the patch notes available below. Do check them out.
- Fixed a crash that occurred on player opening the inventory screen
- Fixed a crash that occurred on the observed player aiming (RMB)
- Fixed a crash that occurred on player swapping a throwable for another weapon type
- Added a character control function. Now you can allocate a number to a currently observed character with Ctrl+0~9, and move to the previously marked character by pressing 0~9 (this function is unavailable if the allocated character is over 1km away from own character)
- Added a position control function. Now you can allocate a number to an area of the map at current position with Ctrl+0~9 (Numpad), and move to the previously marked area by pressing 0~9 (Numpad)
- You won’t be able to watch the replays made in the previous client version.
- Added an option to remap the replay function keys (Timeline on/off, Play/Pause, Play Speed)
- Fixed the issue where there were stairs missing in some buildings
- Fixed the issue where some objects were floating in the air
- Fixed the issue where character would get stuck in certain terrain features
- Fixed the issue where the teammate’s character was invisible when invited to the team
- Fixed the issue where using bandages or boost item was canceled even when driving on flat surface
- Fixed the issue where reviving a teammate was canceled intermittently
- Fixed the issue where character model in the inventory didn’t rotate with RMB drag
- Fixed the issue where when shooting with Kar98k in prone stance, the position of fingers and hand was unnatural for a reloading animation
- Fixed the issue where the maximum falling speed in FPP was slower than TPP
- Improved Japanese font
Replay bug fixes
- Fixed the issue where when the timeline moved while the map was opened, map control was impossible
- Fixed the issue where character was underground, stuck in an object, or floating in the air
- Fixed the issue where when the world map was opened, the mouse cursor bounced intermittently
- Fixed the issue where players in a vehicle had their information displayed incorrectly
- Fixed the issue where when the timeline moved to the kill event, the vehicle passenger was invisible
- Reverted the changes made to the size and colour of blood particle effects over long range
ALSO ON ALLKEYSHOP NEWS
PUBG Xbox One Patch Launches Today, First Ever Patch Brings Variety Of Fixes The very first patch for the PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds console is now available. And of course, it comes with a lot of bug fixes.