What is Orcs Must Die 3 Game Code?
It's a digital key that allows you to download Orcs Must Die 3 directly to Xbox Series X from Xbox Live.
WHAT IS THE BEST PRICE FOR Orcs Must Die 3 Xbox Series?
Buy Orcs Must Die 3 on Xbox Series at 17.66€ with an Allkeyshop coupon, found on Eneba, amid 8 trusted sellers presenting 8 offers. Compare the best prices from official and cd key stores. Find the best sales, deals, and discount voucher codes.
23 July 2021
About this game
Prepare your defenses, the horde is returning bigger than ever in Orcs Must Die 3; the 3rd main series game of the orcs must die franchise made by Robot Entertainment. 20 years had passed since the re-establishment of the order lead by our former heroes Battlemage and Sorceress. The Order is a dedicated group of war mages who have made it their duty to protect the realm by guarding the rift against the other side making sure no orc passes into the human realm. Now it’s time for the newer generation to take the mantle, you play Kelsey and Egan on their journey to become heroes of their own right.
- With orcs must die 3 we take franchises back to its roots, the classic tower defense gameplay of orcs must die 1 and 2 and add more to it by providing the players more of everything from the variety of traps, weapons, orcs, heroes, etc.
- Enjoy new orc-killing machines like the trebuchet that you have to man, rain down explosive barrels on the horde, or the ridiculously large flip traps both are designed for use outside the castle in the new model.
- The War Scenario mode is an enlarged version of a normal map where you’re not just setting up your castle on the inside you have the option to attack them while outside as well to thin out the horde before they get inside, recommended for co-op mode.
- Even after you finish the campaign there’s still a lot of content left to explore like more traps you can unlock and work for, the endless mode, and the weekly challenge mode if your good enough you can be featured in the weekly challenge leaderboards.
There is lots to love about Orcs Must Die 3, from the cartoon colored levels to the depth of coming up with working strategies and tactics to cull the oncoming swarm. The combat is fast and frantic, and the weapon variety is plentiful and most of all fun. If I had to level a complaint at this game, it would be the announcer. The audio is passable for everything else but the lines that the announcer uses gets repetitive quite quickly. But even with that slight annoyance, the game as a whole is a triumph of sandbox fun.
Orcs Must Die! 3 feels like a known quantity from the moment it loads up. Those who have never played before will have a great time discovering the various traps and monsters the developers at Robot Entertainment have come up with over the years, but experienced players don’t have much to get excited about. The additions are nice for what they are, but they don’t give a true upgrade to what the series is known for beyond the graphical bump that comes with making a game on new hardware like Xbox Series X. There’s no denying that this is the best that Orcs Must Die! has looked, and the War levels do throw more enemies than ever at players. Going in with the lowered expectations of a remaster rather than a full sequel makes all the difference, but it’s hard to say whether or not a game that still feels a decade-old is worth the return trip.
Orcs Must Die 3 provides 3 the base game and 2 DLCs.
- Orcs Must Die! 3
- Orcs Must Die! 3 Cold as Eyes DLC
- Orcs Must Die! 3 Tipping the Scales DLC
This game may require a subscription to Xbox Live Microsoft.
Compare our different subscription prices by visiting our Xbox Live subscription catalog.
This Orcs Must Die 3 Bundle includes the following:
- Orcs Must Die 3 full game
- Orcs Must Die 3 Cold as Eyes DLC
- Orcs Must Die 3 Tipping the Scales DLC
This Orcs Must Die 3 Cold as Eyes includes the following:
- 3 New Scenarios in Icy Environments – Maps available in Campaign, Endless, and Scramble Modes
- New Race: Cyclopean – Upon death, heals all nearby Cyclopean units
- New Enemy: Cyclopean Shaman – Creates totems that disable War Mage traps
- New Enemy: Cyclopean Mesmerizer – Tracks Warmages with a powerful arcane ray
- New Enemies: Cyclopean Medium & Heavy – Bolster the Cyclopean army
- New Weapon: Flamethrower – Burns enemies with a powerful secondary breath attack
- New Trinket: Cyclopean Gaze – Turns Warmages and their enemies into stone
- New Trap: Molten Gold – Coats enemies in gold, with a chance to drop a special coin
- New Buffs & Debuffs – A variety of new additions to Scramble Mode
This Orcs Must Die 3 Tipping the Scales includes the following:
- 5 New Scenarios – 3 Standard Scenario, 1 War Scenario, 1 Orcs Must Die! Unchained Redux.
- New Enemy Race – Tuatara – Capped damage (enemy units only take a max amount of damage per source).
- New Enemy Types – Light, Heavy, Ranger, Assassin.
- New Weapon – Gatling Gun – Fast-firing gun attached to player’s hand.
- New Trinket – Reptilian Carapace – Provides protective shield around player.
- New Trap – Briar Patch – Grows to cover the floor as it damages enemy units.
- Vanity Skins – Cygnus Sand Skin, Vorwick Sand Skin.
- Achievements – 6 new achievements.
- Scramble Mode – All new maps added to Scramble Mode.
- Endless Mode – New maps excluding the War Scenario map added to Endless Mode.