Aquanox Deep Descent Features and System Requirements
Aquanox Deep Descent, from developers Digital Arrow, has had its features and system requirements released by THQ Nordic.
Aquanox Deep Descent was funded with Kickstarter and will see players pilot fighter ships deep in the ocean, where humans have retreated after the Earth’s surface is ruined and left uninhabitable.
The game is slated as a re-imagining of both the gameplay and world of the original AquaNox-series, with the first game releasing in 1996 and the following games in 2001 and 2003.
Not much of the game has been revealed, however, below are the key features that have been posted on the game’s official page at thqnordic.com.
- Fight – Action-packed vehicle shooter combat that supports a wide variety of play styles
- Co-op – 4 player drop-in co-op, with four unique pilots who are all involved in the game story
- Customize – Create your ship from an extensive range of ship pieces and various customization options
- Explore – Discover the deepest corners of the ocean
- RPG Elements – Mining, salvaging, trading and looting
- PVP – Classic multiplayer modes, including Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch Dogfighting
The minimum system requirements have also been made available on and below you can see if your computer makes the grade.
Minimum System Requirements
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or higher (64 bit)
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-750 or 3.2 GHz AMD Phenom™ II X4 955
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1024 MB Direct3D 11 capable video card (GeForce GTX 470 or Radeon HD 5850)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible Sound card
- Additional Notes: These are preliminary system specs and can change!
For those hoping for news on the game’s release date, so far Aquanox Deep Descent hasn’t been given one, and all we know is that it will be released in 2020 for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.