Anti-scam Verification and How to Avoid Identity Verification.
Updated December 26, 2019
This guide provides information to the following:
- How to avoid identity verification
- Account verification
- Personal details information needed
When will the CD key store ask for identity verification?
If the personal information you input is incorrect, or the system detected suspicious transaction, you need to verify your identity by alternative means.
How to do I have my account verified?
You need to be verified by identity documents such as a driver’s license or passport. The procedure is often called document verification.
Do I need to give all my personal details?
Not necessarily. The only important information are your name and address. Your private information that can be blurred are your ID number, birthdate, date of expiration and even your photo.
How important is it?
This is to avoid giving service to someone who provides stolen or fake payment informations and to ensure the safety and protection of both users and cd key sellers.
Tips to avoid identity verification
1. Do not use a proxy/VPN when you purchase cd keys.
2. If you use Paypal for paying, you must use the same email address to create your customer account on the store and on Paypal.
3. If you use your credit card, use the same info on your credit card (first name and last name) when you create your account on the store.
If you refuse to provide proof of identity, you have all the right to cancel your order.
For refund concerns please give feedback to the seller/store for immediate action according to their refund policy.
*If you need further assistance or have any other questions you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will be more than happy to help you.