Anno History Collection System Requirements Revealed
Ubisoft has announced that Anno 1404, Anno 1503, Anno 1602, and Anno 1701 will be released as remakes and will be available as the Anno History Collection.
The Anno games are a real-time strategy city-building series, and for the first time, the Anno History Collection will be available in up to 4K resolution.
Included in the collection will be Anno 1602 and its expansion New Islands, New Adventure, Anno 1503, and its expansion Treasures, along with Monsters and Pirates, Anno 1701, and its expansion The Sunken Dragon, and Anno 1404 and its expansion Venice.
The official page for the collection states that there will be an updated and expanded multiplayer functionality, including for the first time in Anno 1503.
If you haven’t seen the trailer yet, here it is below:
Those concerned about their current saved games need not worry as the Anno History Collection will have full save compatibility, allowing you to continue your existing game while enjoying all the improvements.
The game will also offer bonus content such as soundtracks, wallpapers, company logos, and an ornament for Anno 1800.
The Anno History Collection system requirements have been released and are as follows:
Anno History Collection System Requirements
Minimum specifications – 30FPS @720p: Preset: Low
- FX 4130 – 3.9 Ghz + GTX 660 – 2Gb + 4 Gb RAM, Windows 7
- FX 4130 – 3.9 Ghz + R7 265 – 2Gb + 4 Gb RAM, Windows 7
- I3-3220 – 3.3 Ghz + GTX 660 – 2Gb + 4 Gb RAM, Windows 7
- I3-3220 – 3.3 Ghz + R7 265 – 2Gb + 4 Gb RAM, Windows 7
Recommended specifications – 30FPS @1080p: Preset: Very High
- I5-4460 – 3.2 Ghz + GTX 770 – 4 Gb + 4 Gb RAM, Windows 10
- I5-4460 – 3.2 Ghz + RX 470 – 4 Gb + 4 Gb RAM, Windows 10
- Ryzen5 1600 – 3.2 Ghz + GTX 770 – 4 Gb + 4 Gb RAM, Windows 10
- Ryzen5 1600 – 3.2 Ghz + RX 470 – 4 Gb + 4 Gb RAM, Windows 10
Those wanting the Anno History Collection do not have to wait long as it is set to launch June 25, 2020, and will be a Uplay exclusive.