What is Going Under CD key?
It's a digital key that allows you to download Going Under directly to PC from the official Platforms.
How can I find the best prices for Going Under CD keys?
Allkeyshop.com compares the cheapest prices of Going Under on the digital downloads market to find the best sales and discount codes on trusted stores.
24 September 2020
About this game
Going Under is an action-oriented roguelike dungeon crawler developed by Aggro Crab, you recently just got hired as an unpaid intern by a tech company called Cubicle and moved into Neo-Cascadia the city of elites and billionaires. Cubicle’s business model is that they sell subscription boxes and buy up failed startup companies to sell their assets but here’s the thing when companies go bankrupt in Neo-Cascadia, they don’t just disappear they sink to the ground and their employees turn into monsters forever cursed to roam around the companies’ halls, here’s where you come in, in order for Cubicle to take the company’s assets someone has to go down there and sort everything out.
- Delve into the bellies of failed startups themed around gig working apps, dating websites, cryptocurrencies, etc. Talk and make friends of your co-workers at Cubicle complete favors from them, and find out the true motives of your employers.
- As an intern, you are too disposable to have your very own weapon, so you have to think creatively every piece of furniture and item you can get your hands on in the game can be used as a weapon, if you’re lucky you might find actual weapons too but be careful all items have a breaking point, it’s all about picking up the best item for the right situation.
- At the bottom floor of each company lies the cursed founders of each startup getting rich out of their assets while the employers above fight for scraps, each boss drops a powerful relic that can empower the company you’re working for giving you permanent benefits.
- As you explore the dungeons you can pick random skills a powerup you can pick up that grant you an ability you can use they have a limited number of uses but are powerful and can turn the tide of battle, use them enough, and they get endorsed, you can start a run with it, if your skilled enough you can combine multiple skills for devastating effects.
With such a busy month in terms of noteworthy indie releases, it’d be an absolute crime for this curious gem to go unnoticed. There’s never been a more appropriate time for Going Under to exist, and we’re living in a far better place now than it does.
In all, Going Under is the type of game to go above and beyond in its quirky mannerisms, being unafraid to poke fun at both the real world it parodies and even itself. This is a game I highly recommend if any gamer has an appreciation for dungeon crawling, bright colors, or humor in sheer parody fashion.
This Edition contains the Roguelike Bundle which contains 3 games from team 17’s catalog.
- Going Under – a satirical take of the tech start-up industry featuring roguelike and dungeon crawling mechanics.
- Neon Abyss – a platforming roguelike shooter featuring run and gun mechanics.
- Crown Trick – a turned-based roguelike RPG featuring a labyrinth that moves with the player, mastering different elements is the key to success.
This Edition contains the base game for Going Under and the game’s official soundtrack which includes 29 tracks in total.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 (64 bits)
- CPU: Intel Core i3-2100, AMD Phenom II X4 965
- RAM: 4 GB
- HDD: 2 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTS 450, AMD Radeon R7 250
- DirectX: 10
Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10 (64 bits)
- CPU: Intel Core i5-3470, AMD FX-6300
- RAM: 4 GB
- HDD: 4 GB
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 960, AMD Radeon R9 380
- DirectX: 11