How To Activate A Code On Xbox One
Updated December 9, 2021
1. HOW TO ACTIVATE A CODE ON XBOX ONE
2. WHY IS MY XBOX ONE GAME CODE NOT WORKING?
How To Activate A Code on Xbox One
- Sign in to your Xbox console using the Microsoft account you want to redeem the code with.
- From the HOME screen, select the STORE app and open it. You may also open it from MY GAMES & APPS > APPS > STORE.
- Once the STORE app is open, move the cursor to the left, or press the View button on your controller to open the side menu.
- Select REDEEM from the side menu.
- Enter the 25-character code and follow the instructions on the screen. You don’t need to enter the hyphens as the system will add them for you.
Why is my Xbox One game code not working?
You followed the step by step tutorial to activate your product key, but it’s not working ?
Maybe you are facing an issue while entering your code on the website.
The codes are 25 digit characters long, grouped by 5 and separated by dashes:
Make sure you didn’t forget any digit.
Another thing to check, make sure you differentiate: 0 (zero) and O, Q and D (letter), 1 and capital letter i, B and 8, G and 6, etc.
*If you need further assistance or have any other questions you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org we will be more than happy to help you.