Steam Review, Rating and Promotional Coupons
Steam review and coupon
Created in 2003, Steam is the largest digital distribution platform
, it is developed by Valve Corporation
Steam headquarters is based in Washington, U.S.A.
We have been working with Steam since May 2013 and we had no problems with their service.
- Company Name: Valve Corporation
- Support Schedule: 24/7 trough tickets, however, with their huge user base, they can need a few weeks to answer.
Steam and coupons
(Update October 2019)
We always communicate with Steam and unfortunately there are currently no valid coupons or discounts available with this store. If you are looking in other places for coupon codes, you will unfortunately waste your time with unreliable or not recommendable sites. Some of our trusted stores have a coupon voucher policy, while some do not.
Steam and Identity Check
It is possible that if your purchase looks suspicious, the CD key vendors may subject you to a security check. This may be pretty annoying and you may lose time besides having the feeling of injustice and violation of your privacy. Each of our trusted shops have different policies on these security checks and we recommend the following best practices to avoid suspicion:
- Do not use proxy / VPN with your purchase.
- If you use Paypal, use the same email address to create your account on their site.
- If you use a credit card, use the same first and last name in your order on their site.
To post a Steam review, leave a reply in the comments with the following template:
- Order number : XXXX
- Date : XX/XX/XXXX
- Hour : XXHXX
- Game name : XXXXX
- Price : XX,XX Euro
- Means of payment : XXXX
- How much time did it take to receive the key : X minutes/hours
- Did you use support : yes/no
- How much time did they take to respond : X minutes
- Key works : yes/no