King of Seas Sets Sail in May
The pirate ARPG King of Seas is all set for its maiden voyage on May 25 after facing a delay.
By Ingo | Merc
Read this post in :
Italian indie developer 3DClouds and publisher Team 17 are happy to announce that the game will finally launch this month, and will be available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch. The Xbox One version will cost 24.99 euros.
What is King of Seas?
King of Seas is an action-RPG set in a procedurally-generated pirate world, where players will face ferocious battles at sea.
You will play as a sailor who’s out to avenge the death of his father. To help you progress in the game, you will be completing different quests, battling other ships, and fighting your way up to become the king of pirates.
As a pirate game, you’ll also get to explore lost islands and even get your hands on treasures. There are also other characters you’ll meet along the way.
KING OF SEAS FEATURES
- Experience a procedurally-generated world that refreshes the game’s exploration mechanics in each new game.
- The game’s navigation system features atmospheric effects that influence gameplay. Weather systems such as storms will be a challenge when you decide to sail through it, as you have to stay in control of your ship during battles.
- Choose from over 20 skills as well as three talent branches that suit your playstyle.
- Take on Special Missions to earn extra rewards. Conquest new settlements and embark on new adventures!
- Find secret maps that will guide you to finding submerged treasures.
- Be the King of Seas and rank up as every battle you win increases the bounty on your head.
- Choose from different difficulty levels from the easiest one to the most hardcore.
More relevant articles