Shin Megami Tensei 3 Nocturne HD Remaster Features New Difficulty, Guest Characters, and More
Shin Megami Tensei 3 Nocturne HD Remaster launches May 25th and includes awesome new features both old and new players will love.
By Ingo | Merc
Dubbed as one of the difficult RPGs, Shin Megami Tensei 3 Nocturne HD Remaster is set to bring its signature punishing gameplay to modern platforms on May 25. The game will be available for players on Steam, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch.
If you own the game’s Euro Digital Deluxe Edition, you get to start playing as early as May 21.
WHAT IS SMT 3 NOCTURNE HD REMASTER’S STORY?
SMT 3 Nocturne HD Remaster is a post-apocalyptic RPG set in the game’s version of modern-day Tokyo. An event called the Conception turns an ordinary day into an apocalyptic one as a demonic revolution triggers a battle between gods and demons. As the protagonist, your choices have the power to shape life, rebirth, death, and victory.
SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI 3 NOCTURNE HD REMASTER FEATURES
The remaster brings the following awesome features to modern platforms:
- Original gameplay and story fans loved when it first launched in 2003
- Press Turn Battle System
- 3D models and backgrounds remastered in HD
- Voice over in Japanese and English
- Subtitles in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish
- Two guest characters: Raidou and Dante from the Devil May Cry franchise (Dante available as DLC; also included in the Digital Deluxe Edition)
- New difficulty mode, Merciful, for those who wish to play the game minus the punishing difficulty. Available as a DLC.
- Suspend Save allows players to save their game whenever they need to
16 Minutes of Gameplay
More relevant articles