Diablo 3 Rise of the Necromancer Goes Live!
Diablo 3 Rise of the Necromancer has finally gone live just as Blizzard has promised. Along with the release of the much awaited expansion comes update 2.6.0.
|Diablo 3 Reaper Of Souls||
|Diablo 3 Rise of the Necromancer||
Here are the Patch Highlights from Update 2.6.0:
- Addition of the New Necromancer Class
- New Items for the Necromancer – Added to the Necromancer class are more than 30 new Legendary items, as well as four class-exclusive Sets that have unique themes. Also added to each of the new Sets are Set Dungeons which will provide you with new opportunities to test your mettle.
- Addition of a new feature: Challenge Rifts – You’ll get to access a weekly static dungeon courtesy of builds created by your fellow players
- Two new zones: The Moors & The Temple of the Firstborn
- New Bounties: Realms of Fate – In Adventure Mode, you will find four new Waypoints with bounties you need to complete for each one
You can view the full Patch Notes HERE.
ALSO ON ALLKEYSHOP NEWS
Fans have been waiting for the release of the Diablo 3 Rise of the Necromancer pack, and finally, we have news as to when it will be officially launched!