What is Aliens Colonial Marines CD key?
It's a digital key that allows you to download Aliens Colonial Marines directly to PC from the official Platforms.
How can I find the best prices for Aliens Colonial Marines CD keys?
Allkeyshop.com compares the cheapest prices of Aliens Colonial Marines on the digital downloads market to find the best sales and discount codes on trusted stores.
12 February 2013
About this game
A new batch of colonial marines wake up from cryosleep, the marine’s leader captain Cruz is tasked with a fact-finding mission on the planet LV-426 to find the missing first expedition that landed a few months ago, they find the Sulaco the First expeditions ship still orbiting the planet, captain Cruz not sure what to make of it sends in a detachment they never returned. Aliens Colonial Marines is the story of Corporal Christopher Winter part of the second wave of marines to board the Sulaco, find the ship’s flight recorder and find out what happened to the first expedition.
- A direct sequel to aliens (1986): Aliens Colonial Marines takes place right after the events of the first alien movie retracing back the steps of the first expedition. Visit the Sulaco, Hadley’s Hope, and the planet LV-426 bringing with it the same eerie atmosphere in the movies.
- Optional solo and multiplayer campaign: the campaign can be played alone or with up to 4 players with the option of dropping in and out of the games without ruining the flow of the campaign.
- Be the aliens and hunt down marines, or kill the xenomorphs with traps and guns as the marines in 4 unique online multiplayer game modes team deathmatch, extermination, escape, and survival.
It’s not perfect and its visual issues hold it back from unqualified greatness, but Aliens Colonial Marines is consistently fun to play throughout. It’s also the first game in ages to elicit a cry of genuine shock from yours truly the first time a face-hugger came surging towards the screen.
Colonial Marines comes off as too much fan service with few (if any) ideas of its own. It provides a tired narrative with an unsatisfactory conclusion that opens more questions than it attempts to answer.
- The base game plus the limited edition DLC
The base game and all DLC’s:
- Aliens Colonial Marines: Stasis Interrupted
- Aliens Colonial Marines: Movie Map Pack
- Aliens Colonial Marines Season Pass
- Aliens Colonial Marines: Bug Hunt DLC
- Aliens Colonial Marines: Reconnaissance Pack
- Aliens Colonial Marines: SHARP Sticks
- Aliens Colonial Marines: Sawed-off Double Barrel Shotgun
- Aliens Colonial Marines: Collectors Edition Pack
- Aliens Colonial Marines: Limited Editions Pack
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP3
- CPU: Intel Dual Core 2 Ghz
- RAM: 2 GB
- HDD: 20 GB
- GPU: nVidia GeForce 8500, ATI Radeon HD 2600
- DirectX: 9
Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP3 / Vista / 7
- CPU: Intel Quad Core 2.3 Ghz
- RAM: 2 GB
- HDD: 29 GB
- GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX 560, ATI Radeon HD 5850
- DirectX: 9
A Colonial Marines DLC Bundle that gives you 4 DLCs
- Aliens Colonial Marines Bug Hunt DLC – New bug hunt multiplayer mode
- Aliens Colonial Marines Reconnaissance DLC – New maps for multiplayer
- Aliens Colonial Marines movie map pack DLC – New maps for the multiplayer based on the movies
- Aliens Colonial Marines Stasis Interrupted DLC – New story campaign
A collection of cosmetic items for multiplayer
- Play as the movie characters Apone, Hicks, Hudson, and Drake from Aliens (1986) in competitive multiplayer
- Ripley’s pulse rifle and flame thrower cosmetic.
- More marine customization for online multiplayer.
A new story campaign following 3 interlocking stories taking place between alien (1986) and alien 3 (1992)
- Lisbeth and the crew of the Legato wake up prematurely from cryosleep and the Legato seems to have been diverted from their original destination to intercept the Sulaco. Figure out what’s going on and fight your way through the alien-infested ship.