Call of Duty Black Ops 3 New Update Includes Many Fixes
The tenth update for Call of Duty Black Ops 3 is now live. This update is available for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Call of Duty Black Ops 3
Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 PS3
Call Of Duty Black Ops 3 PS4
Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Xbox 360
Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Xbox One
Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Season Pass
Here is a list of notes for update 1.10 for PC:
- An Options Menu will have a new “Music Tracks” option. This will enable you to choose the music playing in the Multiplayer Frontend, another option is not to have any music at all.
- The “100 Percenter” Calling Card art has been updated; challenge from Dark Ops has been moved to the main screen to reflect the status as a “Challenge Master” reward.
- Accepting an invite has improved stability without the title booted.
- The Maintenance messages has been dismissed making the leaderboards more accessible.
- The error when returning to the lobby from a Custom Game match if the Hardcore game rule was enabled has been fixed.
- Lobby stability when playing Awakening and Zombie maps has been improved.
- Security Update.
- Nomad -While a Power Core Scorestreak is in effect the rejack ability will now properly have a smoke effect.
- Power Core -Issue where the power core was not destroying an enemy H.A.T.R. has been resolved
- Infection -An object was placed in front of the barn’s wood pile in order to close up the line of sight toward the wall run.
- Hunted -An exploit where players were able to mantle to an unidentified area near the cave has been fixed. -The issue where players were able to reach an exploitable area next to the waterfall has been addressed.
- Breach -The exploit near the wall which is north of the palace has been addressed.
- Splash -Being able to mantle the ticket booth next to the starting area spawn has been disabled.
- Custom Games -The Official CWL Variants has been updated with new restricted items.
- Arena -Additional item restriction has been implemented in Arena.
- Perks -Ghost -Sixth Sense -Tracker
- Scorestreaks -Guardian Hardened Sentry
- Equipment -Trip Mine -Shock Charge -C4
-New “Scrim Series” playlist introduced to Arena.
- Play the official CWL game modes, maps and rulesets.
- No Protect & Ban, No Specialist Draft.
-The issue where certain player-controlled score streaks were not counting towards the teamkill kick limit has been resolved.
- A bug causing loss of functionality when activating a GobbleGum machine has been fixed.
- A bug causing the wrong menu item to be highlighted when backing out of a Public Match Lobby as the client has been resolved.
- A bug causing the wrong menu item to be highlighted when first entering Zombies has been resolved.
- A freeze in Theater regarding the creation of clips that include the level shortcut event on Shadows Of Evil. has been resolved.
- The issue where players would still be targeted after activating the “In Plain Sight” GobbleGum has been resolved.
- Various fixes for cases that caused a host migration to fail has been implemented.
Shadows of Evil
- A stability issue encountered while completing the Easter Egg has been fixed.
- The depletion of Beast mode during a host migration has been removed.
- An exploit allowing players to leave the playable space has been fixed.
- A bug causing the Margwa to still target players in Beast mode or while using the “In Plain Sight” GobbleGum has been fixed.
- An XP exploit regarding the Fly Trap Easter Egg has been resolved.
- Missing animations for Zombies that are affected by the “Pop Shocks” GobbleGum has been added.
- Rare crash loading The Giant has been fixed.
- An issue causing unsmooth movement for clients navigating while in low gravity has been resolved.
- A rare bug regarding incorrect FX appearing on zombies while they are being consumed by the dragons has been fixed.
- An exploit that allowed use of the Ragnarok DG-4 to avoid death during a rocket test fire has been addressed.
- Create Public Game option for DOA II in the lobby has been added.
- ROJ Guardian hitpoints clamped.
- Silverback movement speed adjustments. Speed reduced 3%
- Silverback more likely to use/chain special attacks.
- Siegechicken vehicle time out reduced from 40 to 30.
- Siegechicken vehicle added to Hangar bonus room.
- Chicken eggs health boosted.
- Fortitude now only gives Siege vehicles(SiegeBot and FIDO) a 1.75 time out multiplier, down from 2.0.
- Bonus rooms has added Nuke pickup.
- Enemy selects player targets has been adjusted
- Spider’s melee range has been reduced
- Electric pole spawn count in a couple of arenas has been reduced.
- Adjustments were made on how electrical poles are placed and how they spread out.
Depending on what platform, you can expect the update to be about 1.2 GB in size.
ALSO ON ALLKEYSHOP NEWS
Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Eclipse, the second DLC from the game, will definitely blow your mind with its awesome features.